Pages in category "Svarocisa Manu"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- During that time (of Svayambhuva Manu), the incarnation of the Lord as Yajna took charge of ruling the heavenly planets. The next Manu was Svarocisa
- During the reign of Svarocisa, the post of Indra was assumed by Rocana, the son of Yajna. Tusita and others became the principal demigods, and Urja, Stambha and others became the seven saints. All of them were faithful devotees of the Lord
- The Manus who are prominent within this universe are as follows: Yajna as Svayambhuva Manu, Vibhu as Svarocisa Manu, Satyasena as Uttama Manu, Hari as Tamasa Manu, Vaikuntha as Raivata Manu, Ajita as Caksusa Manu
- The names of the 14 Manus are as follows: Svayambhuva, Svarocisa, Uttama, Tamasa, Raivata, Caksusa, Vaivasvata, Savarni, Daksa-savarni, Brahma-savarni, Dharma-savarni, Rudraputra (Rudra-savarni), Raucya, or Deva-savarni, and Bhautyaka, or Indra-savarni
- The son of Agni named Svarocisa became the second Manu. His several sons were headed by Dyumat, Susena and Rocismat
- The various Manus existing in one day of Lord Brahma are as follows: (1) Svayambhuva, (2) Svarocisa, (3) Uttama, (4) Tamasa, (5) Raivata, (6) Caksusa