Category:Surprised by Krsna
Pages in category "Surprised by Krsna"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A great devotee prayed, "I am a little surprised, however, that although Krsna is the husband of the goddess of fortune, His body is often marked with the nail pricks of ordinary society girls"
- After Krsna had just learned to walk, He was going in and out of the house very frequently. Yasoda became surprised and said
- An old woman in Vrndavana, present at the time of Krsna's pastimes, once stated in surprise: "How wonderful it is that Krsna speaks in Sanskrit with the demigods and in the language of the animals He can even speak with the cows and buffalo"
- An old woman in Vrndavana, present at the time of Krsna's pastimes, once stated in surprise: "How wonderful it is that Krsna, who owns the hearts of all the young girls of Brajabhumi, can nicely speak the language of Brajabhumi with the gopis"
- He (Bhismadeva) was always surprised that, although the Pandavas were so righteous and Draupadi practically the goddess of fortune, and although Krsna was their friend, still they had to undergo such severe tribulations
- He (Krsna) was treating them (the gopis) like ordinary society women. Therefore they began to smile among themselves, and though they very eagerly listened to Krsna talk in that way, they were surprised
- Kamsa said, "The boy (Krsna) may have lifted one pebble called Govardhan Hill, but what is more surprising than that is your statement that this boy is the Personality of Godhead!"
- King (Maharaja Pariksit) addressed him as follows: "I am surprised that Rukmi and Krsna, who were so greatly inimical to one another, could again be united by marital relationships between their descendants."
- King Nrga said, "I am very much surprised that I am able to see You (Krsna) personally. I know that I was engaged in so many activities, especially as a king
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "I am simply surprised that He would act in such a way, enjoying the company of others' wives in the dead of night." This statement of Maharaja Pariksit's was very much appreciated by Sukadeva Gosvami
- Maharaja Pariksit understood the total situation from Sukadeva Gosvami, yet to further clarify the transcendental nature of Krsna and the gopis in the rasa dance, he expressed his surprise
- Nanda Maharaja was surprised that although the demigod was so opulent, he offered such respect to Krsna. That was very astonishing to Nanda, and he began to describe the incident to his friends and relatives with great wonder
- Nor was it possible for Rukmini to choose a new husband at her advanced age, when she had many married sons. To Rukmini every one of Krsna's proposals appeared crazy, and she was surprised that Krsna could say such things
- The gopis had come to Krsna to enjoy His company, to dance with Him, embrace Him and kiss Him, and when Krsna began to receive them very officially, showing all kinds of etiquette, they were surprised
- The Queens knew that he must have performed great pious activities; otherwise why was Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, taking care of him so much? They were still more surprised to see that the brahmana was seated on the bedstead of Krsna
- They (the Queens) were especially surprised to see that Lord Krsna had embraced him exactly as He embraced His elder brother, Balaramaji, because Lord Krsna used to embrace only Rukmini or Balarama, and no one else
- They (the Queens) were surprised to see how eager Krsna was to welcome this particular brahmana
- When Aghasura was killed & the demigods were looking on the incident with great surprise, Brahma, who was born of the lotus flower growing out of the navel of Visnu, also came to see. He was surprised how a little boy like Krsna could act so wonderfully
- When the commanders of the Yadu dynasty came back to see Krsna, they were all surprised to see the condition of Rukmi. Lord Balarama became especially compassionate toward His sister-in-law (Rukmini), who was newly married to His brother (Krsna)
- While he was standing in the river, Akrura suddenly saw Balarama and Krsna within the water. He was surprised to see Them there because he was confident that They were sitting on the chariot