Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
supersede | superseded | supersedes | superseding
Pages in category "Supersede"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Although Maharaja Priyavrata devised a very powerful chariot as brilliant as the sun, he had no desire to compete with the sun-god, for a Vaisnava never wants to supersede another Vaisnava
- As for atonement, if one has caught even a slight glimpse of devotional service, all needs to undergo prayascitta, atonement, are superseded
- In the mirror of Radharani's heart, the transcendental features of Krsna appear increasingly new and fresh. In other words, the attraction of Krsna increases in proportion to the understanding of Srimati Radharani. Each tries to supersede the other
- In the spiritual sky or the material sky, in all the different planets, no one is able to supersede Lord Krsna or demand service from Him
- In the world, we see that every nation is trying to supersede every other nation and that every man is trying to advance beyond his fellow man. All these activities are going on under the name of advancement of civilization
- It is not true that Sankhya philosophy is a new system of philosophy introduced by Kapila as material philosophers introduce new kinds of mental speculative thought to supersede that of another philosopher
- O Daityas, by human efforts no one can supersede the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who can bring happiness and distress to all living entities
- One should not try to supersede the instructions of the Six Gosvamis, for they are acaryas and very dear to Lord Caitanya
- One who lovingly engages with the Supreme Lord as if he were His mother or father sometimes supersedes the position of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Our Gaudiya Matha people, those who were leaders, they wanted to supersede the order of Guru Maharaja. Therefore it was failure
- The individual soul and the supersoul are qualitatively one, and therefore both of them are known as Brahman, or spirit. But knowledge of Brahman is very difficult to understand
- The sun is your witness, the moon is your witness, the day is your witness, the night is your witness, the sky is your witness. So how you can supersede the laws of the Lord?
- Transcendental loving service to Krsna is the greatest achievement, superseding all other methods
- When one wants to supersede a superior power, one's own inferior power becomes ludicrous. Just as a glowworm in the daytime and snow at night have no value, Brahma's mystic power became worthless in the presence of Krsna
- Without touching the original cows and cowherd boys kept by Brahma, Krsna had created another assembly of calves and boys, who were all expansions of visnu-tattva. Thus Brahma's mystic power was superseded