Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Miracle (2 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "Supernatural"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Akrura replied, "We may make very great plans, but unless they are sanctioned by the supreme authority, they will fail. Everyone in this material world knows that the supernatural power is the ultimate disposer of everything"
- Although the demon exhibited his mystic powers and took shelter of supernatural strength, Pradyumna was able to counteract his strength and powers by the superior power of mahavidya
- Although the forms and activities of the Lord appear to be the same as those of a conditioned soul, they are supernatural and impossible for the conditioned soul
- As a man must follow great personalities like Brahma and Narada, a woman must follow the path of such ideal women as Sita, Mandodari and Draupadi. By staying chaste and faithful to her husband, a woman enriches herself with supernatural power
- Daivika means miseries offered by the supernatural power. Just like there is earthquake, famine, pestilence, war
- Due to this supernatural power of Svaphalka, his son Akrura was considered equally powerful, and people were under the impression that wherever Akrura or his father stayed there would be no natural disturbances, such as famine or drought
- He (Lord Krsna) takes pleasure in being treated as younger than His devotees. These are all transcendental pastimes of the Lord. The impersonalist cannot enter into the supernatural roles played by the devotee of the Lord
- He can lift millions of Govardhana Hills by His simple desire; He does not need to lift it with His hand. But He imitates the ordinary living entity by this lifting, and at the same time He exhibits His supernatural power
- How we can recognize God? Some supernatural power, evidence of authorities, scriptural evidence
- The absolute happiness or the perpetual happiness or the greatest happiness is that which is enjoyed by supernatural senses
- The farmer then becomes very happy to see his field full of grain, but the capitalists—who are always unaware of the activities of a supernatural power—become unhappy because they are afraid of a competitive price due to abundant production
- The impersonalist cannot enter into the supernatural roles played by the devotee of the Lord
- The living entities are always the parts and parcels of the Supreme Lord. They can never be equal to the inconceivable, supernatural power of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The sense enjoyment of all animals, men and demigods within the purview of the material universe is controlled by the supernatural force called the prakrti, or daivi-maya
- The supreme head, being a trained king like Yudhisthira, kept all the inhabitants free from anxiety, diseases and excessive heat and cold. They were not only economically well-to-do, but also physically fit and undisturbed by supernatural power
- The Vedic literature confirms it that you are indebted to the sun. Similarly, you are indebted to the moon. Similarly, you are indebted to air. And so many things we are taking advantage of the supernatural power. So we are actually indebted
- They (the gopis) were actually experiencing the supernatural method of Krsna worship and were much relieved by understanding that Krsna was not away from them but always with them
- To describe Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu or Lord Sri Krsna, one needs supernatural power, which is the grace and mercy of the Lord
- We are taking advantage of the supernatural power. So we are actually indebted
- When this supernatural energy is reposed in us, all our thoughts and feelings, our physical body, our mind, our knowledge, and so on, are energized by it
- While he was absorbed in contemplation and was observing the supernatural power, two other forms were generated from his body. They are still celebrated as the body of Brahma