Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
supermost | "super most"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Supermost"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- He (Krsna) is an individual as are the other living beings. But the Supreme Lord, or the supreme living being, has the greatest intelligence, and He possesses supermost inconceivable energies of all different varieties
- He (Lord Krsna) possesses supermost inconceivable energies of all different varieties. If a man's brain can produce a space satellite, one can very easily imagine how brains higher than man can produce similarly wonderful things which are far superior
- His (Krsna's) leaving the battlefield is an example of His supermost opulence, renunciation
- If a person is the most sinful, the supermost sinful man, but if he gets this knowledge, this knowledge of Krsna science, then he can cross over this ocean of ignorance very easily
- In the Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna gives only a small hint of His personal abode, Goloka Vrndavana, which is the supermost planet in the spiritual kingdom. A vivid description is given in the Brahma-samhita
- It is clear herein that the feminine attractive features which can conquer Cupid or even the supermost tolerant Lord Siva could not conquer the senses of the Lord
- It is the duty of every responsible Indian to broadcast the transcendental message of Srimad-Bhagavatam throughout the world to do all the supermost good as well as to bring about the desired peace in the world
- One who has only knowledge or detachment is not necessarily well acquainted with the principles of the bhakti cult. Bhakti is the supermost occupation of the human being
- One who is surrendered to the Supreme Person is a successful transcendentalist. To reach this goal of life through Brahman and Paramatma realization takes many, many births. Therefore the supermost path of transcendental realization is bhakti-yoga
- One who thinks of the Supreme Lord always is the greatest yogi, the supermost jnani, and the greatest devotee at the same time
- One who thinks of the Supreme Lord always, he's the greatest yogi, he is the supermost jnani, and he is also the greatest devotee at the same time
- So if in our practical experience we see to obey the order of the Supreme is morality, standard of morality, don't you think to obey the supermost supreme, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, to obey Him, that is morality. That is morality
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy is so unlimited that He is helping not only to understand Krsna, but also He is giving directly love of Krsna, and the supermost platform of love, as it was experienced by the gopis
- That kuruksetre is still existing. It is not a myth or mythology. The nonsense people, they may say like that, but Krsna is the supermost person both in history...
- The bhakti cult, being the supermost occupation of the living being, leads him out of material sense enjoyment. That is the sign of a pure devotee. He is not a fool, nor is he engaged in the inferior energies, nor does he have material values
- The devotees of the Lord see the Lord eye to eye by His causeless mercy; thus the Lord helps His devotees reach the supermost spiritual planet, Goloka Vrndavana
- The material taste means we want to gratify senses in so many ways, and the supermost point is sex life. So as soon as you get into touch with Krsna and you develop Krsna love, all this nonsense finished. Then you are liberated
- The Personality of Godhead Himself is also a living being, as much an individual as other living beings. But the Supreme Lord is the supreme living being, with the greatest mind and the supermost inconceivable energies in great variety
- The post of Brahma is the supermost post in the universe, and it appears that there are many Brahmas and many universes besides the one in which we are situated
- There are different types of yoga system, bhakti-yoga, jnana-yoga, karma-yoga, hatha-yoga, dhyana-yoga. So many yogas. But the bhakti-yoga is the supermost
- There are three features of the Absolute Truth. One is impersonal Brahman, the other is localized Paramatma, or antaryami, Supersoul, and the supermost is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Bhagavan
- There is no doubt about it that our philosophy is the supermost perfect presentation. We can challenge any other philosophy and establish that this Krishna Consciousness is the panacea for all material problems
- There is no truth superior to that Supreme Person, because He is the supermost. He is smaller than the smallest, and He is greater than the greatest
- This list is in order of superior importance, and thus we can see that Mother Yasoda and Maharaj Nanda are considered to be the supermost of all elderly personalities
- This welfare activity (chanting Hare Krsna mantra) is beneficial not only to the human society but to the birds, beasts, tree, animal, everyone. This is the best, supermost welfare activity in the world, spread Krsna consciousness
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Among all the mellows, which do you consider best?" Raghupati Upadhyaya replied, "The mellow of conjugal love is supermost."
- While Krsna was thus engaged in His transcendental pastimes, exhibiting His internal potency in the company of the supermost fortunate cowherd boys, there occurred another chance for Him to exhibit the superhuman powers of Godhead
- Why don't you try it (chanting Hare Krsna)? If without any loss, without any expenditure, you gain something, the supermost sublime thing, spiritual realization, why don't you try for it? We are not asking any money