Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
superficial | superficials
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Superficial"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Sakarunam means mercy. Not that... Because one has committed murder in a fanatic condition, he is excused sometimes. That is sakarunam. The judgement should be given not simply on the superficial causes
- Six months after marriage, divorce. Because the marriage took place on superficial liking, no deep understanding
- So-called yogis are therefore allured by the superficial material perfections of anima, laghima, prapti and so forth. Consequently ordinary yogis cannot compare to Lord Rsabhadeva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Superficial happiness
- The difference between self-realization and material illusion is to know that the temporary or illusory impositions of material energy in the shape of gross and subtle bodies are superficial coverings of the self
- The Spirit Soul is certainly eternal and changeless; and the fall is superficial, just like the relation between father and son cannot be broken ever
- The sufferings of the conditioned soul are superficial and have no intrinsic value, like the cutting off of one's head in a dream
- There is a wide gulf between superficial dabbling in philosophy to impress people with a few stock phrases, and a sincere search for knowledge of the Absolute
- They have been described here as pramattah, madmen. He does not know what is the real problem, but he is very busy with the superficial problems
- Uddhava said, "Actually, You (Krsna) create and destroy the entire cosmic manifestation; Lord Brahma and Lord Siva are only the superficially visible causes"
- Unless one is able to relish happiness from within, how can one retire from the external engagements meant for deriving superficial happiness?