Category:Sunitha - wife of King Anga
Pages in category "Sunitha - wife of King Anga"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- King Anga could not sleep at night. He became completely indifferent to household life. Once, therefore, in the dead of night, he got up from bed and left Vena's mother (his wife), who was sleeping deeply
- King Anga, although a pious devotee, got an unfortunate wife like Sunitha and later on a bad child like Vena. But the result was that he got complete freedom from the entanglement of family life and left home to go back to Godhead
- Maharaja Anga was very pure because of the purification of semen in the family of Maharaja Dhruva. However, his semen became contaminated in association with his wife, Sunitha, who happened to be the daughter of death personified
- Maharaja Anga's semen became contaminated in association with his wife, Sunitha, who happened to be the daughter of death personified. Because of this polluted semen, King Vena was produced. This was a catastrophe in the family of Dhruva Maharaja
- The child's (King Vena) mother, Sunitha, was the daughter of death personified
- The great sages then called for the Queen Mother, Sunitha, and with her permission they installed Vena on the throne as master of the world. All the ministers, however, disagreed with this
- The sages began to think within themselves: Because he was born from the womb of Sunitha, Vena is by nature very mischievous. Supporting this mischievous king is exactly like maintaining a snake with milk. Now he has become a source of all difficulties
- The son inherits mother's quality, and the daughter inherits father's quality. So because the grandfather of Vena Maharaja was a bad man, his daughter means Sunitha, the mother of Vena, she became bad
- The wife of Anga, Sunitha, gave birth to a son named Vena, who was very crooked. The saintly King Anga was very disappointed with Vena's bad character, and he left home and kingdom and went out to the forest