This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Devotees of God Are in Suddha-sattva (1 P)
- ► Visuddha-sattva (12 P)
Pages in category "Suddha-sattva"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, You (Krsna) are always situated in uncontaminated goodness (suddha-sattva)"
- All these actions of suddha-sattva (the full opulences of knowledge, wealth, prowess, etc.) display the potencies of Maha-sankarsana, who is the ultimate reservoir of all individual living entities who are suffering in the material world
- Although pure goodness, or suddha-sattva, is the basic principle in the spiritual world, pure manifestation of goodness is not possible in this material world. Thus, the struggle for existence between different material qualities is always present
- If you keep yourself on the suddha-sattva-guna, then you will be able to convert others to become devotees. Therefore it is not difficult. It is very easy also
- In the spiritual sky there is a spiritual creative energy technically called suddha-sattva, which is a pure spiritual energy that sustains all the Vaikuntha planets with the full opulences of knowledge, wealth, prowess, etc
- In the spiritual world the unalloyed quality of goodness prevails; there the quality of goodness is called suddha-sattva, pure goodness. Another name for suddha-sattva is vasudeva because God is born from Vasudeva
- In the suddha-sattva status there is no infringement of the other qualities, namely passion and ignorance
- One is advised to be situated in suddha-sattva-guna, devotional service, for thus one is immune to the reactions of the three modes of material nature
- One must conquer the modes of passion and ignorance by developing the mode of goodness, and then one must become detached from the mode of goodness by promoting oneself to the platform of suddha-sattva
- Only in this suddha-sattva state can one always see Krsna eye to eye by dint of pure affection for the Lord
- The condition of pure goodness (suddha-sattva), in which the Supreme Personality of Godhead is revealed without any covering, is called vasudeva
- The devotee is fixed at once in the mode of goodness, and he makes further progress to rise to the position of Vasudeva, or the state of unmixed sattva, or suddha-sattva
- The essential portion of the sandhini potency is suddha-sattva. Lord Krsna's existence rests upon it
- The Lord and His devotees reside in the Vaikuntha planets, and they are of the same transcendental quality, namely, suddha-sattva, the mode of pure goodness
- The SPG is situated in pure goodness (suddha-sattva), & therefore He is eka-varna - the omkara (pranava). Because the Lord is beyond the cosmic manifestation, which is considered to be darkness, He is not visible to material eyes
- The stage of transcendental qualification is called suddha-sattva, or vasudeva, and in this stage the science of God can be realized
- The transcendental stage is called suddha-sattva. Sattva-guna is goodness, and the platform where the other qualities cannot contaminate even the quality of goodness, that is the stage of devotion