Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
succession | successions | successive | successively
- VedaBase query:succession or successions or successive or successively not "disciplic succession*"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Succession"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- If you all carry these words successively, then the transcendental parampara system will be exactly maintained and people in general will be benefited
- In succession, O King, the great sage Narada instructed Srimad-Bhagavatam unto the unlimitedly powerful Vyasadeva, who meditated in devotional service upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Absolute Truth, on the bank of the River Sarasvati
- In the line of royal succession in the family of Maharaja Yudhisthira, all the kings, without exception, were the wisest men of their times, and so also it is foretold about Maharaja Pariksit and his son Maharaja Janamejaya, who was yet to be born
- In the tenth and eleventh verses Krsnadasa Kaviraja describes Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu, successive plenary expansions of Maha-Visnu. Brahma appears upon a lotus growing from the navel of Garbhodakasayi Visnu
- Increasing love is experienced in various tastes, one above another. But that love which has the highest taste in the gradual succession of desire manifests itself in the form of conjugal love
- Maharaja Bali wanted to give everything to Vamanadeva, who had appeared as a beggar, but Sukracarya, being Maharaja Bali's familial spiritual master in the line of seminal succession, could not appreciate Maharaja Bali's promise
- My (Narada Muni) dear King Yudhisthira, when oblations of ghee and food grains like barley and sesame are offered in sacrifice, they turn into celestial smoke, which carries one to successively higher planetary systems
- The pious seminal succession in the twice-born families of the brahmanas and ksatriyas especially, as well as in the families of vaisyas also, must be kept very pure
- The pious seminal succession in the twice-born families of the brahmanas and ksatriyas especially, as well as in the families of vaisyas also, must be kept very pure by the observation of the purificatory processes beginning with garbhadhana-samskara
- The purity of hereditary succession is called amogha-virya
- Therefore (that love which has the highest taste in the gradual succession of desire manifests itself in the form of conjugal love) I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) call it madhura-rasa. It has two further divisions, namely wedded and unwedded love
- This line of disciplic succession from Brahma is spiritual, whereas the genealogical succession from Manu is material, but both are on the progressive march towards the same goal of Krsna consciousness
- We have to receive knowledge from the proper source in disciplic succession beginning with the supreme spiritual master, the Lord Himself, and handed down to a succession of spiritual masters
- When oblations of ghee and food grains like barley and sesame are offered in sacrifice, they turn into celestial smoke, which carries one to successively higher planetary systems