Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
substantial | substantiality | substantially | substantive
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna Is The Substance (1 P)
Pages in category "Substantial"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A little dal, a little rice, some vegetable and a few chapatties is a substantial diet, along with a little fruit and milk. Two cups of milk a day is sufficient
- A living entity in the conditioned stage accepts something illusory as substantial. This is called maya or avidya - ignorance
- All of our previous acaryas on our line have written substantially on the science of God-consciousness, so I would also like all my students to do this
- I am glad that you and the others are each writing one hour daily essays. That is parampara. All of our previous acaryas on our line have written substantially on the science of God-consciousness, so I would also like all my students to do this
- I am glad that you have understood the importance of my books, therefore I am stressing it so much. Let everyone take these books. If he simply reads one page then he is getting something substantial, a real eternal benefit
- I have come to this country not to beg, but to give. That is my mission. And they are feeling, "Yes, we are getting something substantial"
- I want to know if Nectar of Devotion is coming along at proper pace. So you will kindly manage in Columbus that the printing matters are substantially ready for the press
- In His eternal, blissful form, Lord Krsna is accepted by Arjuna as param brahma. A living entity in the conditioned stage accepts something illusory as substantial. This is called maya or avidya - ignorance
- The eightfold yoga practice - yama, niyama, asana, pranayama, and so on - gives quick results, and one feels that he is doing something substantial
- The glories of the Lord as chanted by the Vaisnava sannyasi are as substantial as the Lord Himself, and thus while glorifying the Lord the devotee becomes one with Him in transcendental interest, although he remains eternally a transcendental servitor
- The learned brahmana Sudama did not appear to have received anything substantial from Lord Krsna while at His palace, yet he did not ask anything from the Lord
- The renounced order is meant for contributing something substantial to society and not depending on the earnings of the householders
- There are many cheap gurus and cheap disciples, without any substantial knowledge, and manufacturing new sampradayas
- This material world is a reflection of the spiritual world. The material world is but a shadow of reality. In the shadow there is no reality or substantiality, but from the shadow we can understand that there are substance and reality
- Wealth is distributed to the brahmanas because the brahmanas give the highest quality of service in regard to the prime necessity of humankind. The charity was substantial in the shape of gold, land, villages, horses, elephants and food grains
- When one is substantially convinced that he is always protected by Krsna in all circumstances, that feeling is called reverential devotion
- Who has got such substantial books? Nowhere in the world