Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
subsequent | subsequently
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Then (3 C, 4,171 P)
Pages in category "Subsequent"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I have explained the seventh verse in four subsequent verses. By these verses all the world can know the truth about Lord Nityananda
- In each subsequent mellow the qualities of the previous mellows are manifested, counting from two, then three, and up to the point of five complete qualities
- In the material world also, the initial creator is the Lord Himself. He brings about the creation of Brahma, who becomes the subsequent creator, empowered by the Lord
- In the Satya millennium, complete execution of religious principles prevailed. Gradually, the principles of religion decreased by one part in each of the subsequent millenniums
- In this division of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu there are five general topics: vibhava - special symptoms of ecstasy, anubhava - subsequent ecstasy, sattvika-bhava - constitutional ecstasy, vyabhicari-bhava- aggressive ecstasy & sthayi-bhava- fervent ecstasy
- In this way, Jarasandha, the King of Magadha Province, having lost all his strength and having been insulted by his arrest and subsequent release, could do nothing but return to his kingdom. Thus Lord Krsna conquered the soldiers of Jarasandha
- The first stratum of the covering (water) is calculated to extend eighty million miles, and the subsequent coverings of the universe are respectively of fire, effulgence, air and ether, one after another, each extending ten times further than the previous
- The proportion in which we fall back in Krishna Consciousness is filled up by the influence of maya. It is exactly like the proportion of negligence of our health is subsequently resulted in our falling ill
- Time, nature, prakrti (as cause and effect), the mind, the material elements, false ego, the modes of nature, the senses, the universal form, complete independence and the moving and nonmoving beings appear subsequently as His opulences