Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
subjugate | subjugated | subjugating | subjugation | subjugative
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Subjugation"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Krsna and Baladeva are not subjected to the regulations of the universe; on the contrary, the whole universe is under Their subjugation
- Krsna is service and Maya is sense gratification, so every moment we are prone to be subjugated by either of them. Our duty is therefore to be very, very careful. The poison is personal ambition
- Let Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, be glorified! By virtue of His expanding attractive features, He subjugated the gopis named Taraka and Pali and absorbed the minds of Syama and Lalita
- Lord Krsna is dhira-lalita, for He can always keep His girlfriends in a subjugated state. Thus His only business is enjoying sense gratification
- The inhabitants of Gandharvaloka prayed: Your Lordship, we ever engage in Your service by dancing and singing in dramatic performances, but this Hiranyakasipu, by the influence of his bodily strength and valor, brought us under his subjugation
- The kings were thus informed by the Pandava brothers that they were required to pay taxes for the execution of the Rajasuya sacrifice. This payment of taxes to Emperor Yudhisthira meant that the king accepted subjugation before him
- The living entity becomes subjugated by the modes of nature as soon as he tries to put himself into the position of Sri Krsna, the supreme enjoyer
- The material energy is represented by goddess Durga, and because Lord Siva happens to be her husband, goddess Durga is completely under his subjugation
- The mystic yoga practice, by which the mind is controlled and the senses are subjugated, also appears ludicrous to a pure devotee
- There are snake charmer. They chant mantras, and they apply some herb, and the snake come under subjugation. But khalah kena nivaryate: "But the snake-like man, he cannot be subdued at any cost"
- This manifestation is bewildering to the living entities. The Lord is therefore the master of the energies, whereas the living entities are subjugated by them