Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
style | styled | styles
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Style"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- All the three altars should be of the same style. I am enclosing the copy of the style which I have approved for all three altars. This style is nice, the one which you had chosen for Lord Ramacandra's altar, so you can use this style for all three
- As Purvacitti passed by on the road in a very beautiful style and mood of her own, the pleasing ornaments on her ankles tinkled with her every step
- I am glad to know that you are anxious to begin tending the Deities in grand style and fashion. Before I instruct you further in this matter, please send me a detailed list of what worshiping methods you are now performing
- I am going in a few days to San Francisco to speak at the San Francisco State University there on the topic of "Krsna Consciousness: The Best Alternative Life Style, the Ideal Community, the New Social Order"
- I am in receipt of the painting you have sent. This is not a good style of painting. It is an artistic style for sense gratification only. I cannot encourage this style - it should be stopped immediately
- I am very glad that you are trying to live Krishna Conscious lifestyle. If you simply try to follow very carefully the prescribed method that has been chalked out for us in the vedas
- I have also heard that you are making plans for a very large order of my books from the BBT to be sold on a door to door basis on the style of the encyclopedia sales. If you can do this it will revolutionize our book distribution
- I have established a Society here under the name and style INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS INC and the Trustees of this society are all American and my disciples
- I have got a very ambitious program to organize a nice Sankirtana Party both in Oriental and Occidental style, so that we can thus attract all classes of people in the world to Krishna Consciousness
- I have heard that the Government allots free gift land for religious temples. If such land is available, then we can immediately take up the project of constructing a very gorgeous style Indian temple
- I have looked at the two small pictures you sent, and I approve of both of them. This is called Rajasthan style, and it is very nice
- I have no objection. If you present the characters in European style
- I have received back the edited papers on Srimad-Bhagavatam. Brahmananda & others cannot change the style. They want to see if there is any grammatical discrepancy
- I think this style is very nice following the tradition of my other Bhagavatam publications. So please continue this process, chapter after chapter, and it will give me complete satisfaction. Thank you very much
- If we introduce so much emphasis on style of kirtana, then simply imitation will go on. Devotional emotion is the main thing
- In royal style, the bridegroom goes to the house of the bride, and in the presence of brahmanas, priests and relatives, the bride is given in charity to the bridegroom. Besides this, there are other systems, such as the gandharva and raksasa marriages
- Paintings should be like the Deities, formal and worshipful. This type of painting is sentimental and not authorized. Paintings should be as our artists in New York are doing. Do not introduce any new styles
- Perfection is reached after many births. Just like aquatics, plants, trees, reptiles, birds, beasts, then uncivilized human body, then civilized form of body, and especially the Vedic style of body. That is considered to be the highest perfectional body
- Style (of food) may be different. That's all right. Besides that, to maintain your body and soul together, you require eating, you require sleeping, you require mating, you require defense
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "There was no scarcity in his royal style because he had a very beautiful temple wherein the Deity of the Lord was decorated with costly paraphernalia and offered high grade food"
- The Apsaras move very slowly in an attractive style that bewilders the inhabitants of the heavenly planets
- The unspoken example in this connection is the goddess of fortune, who worshiped Lord Krsna in order to attain His pastimes in Vrndavana. But due to her opulent life-style, she could not attain the service of Krsna in Vrndavana
- The words of Lord Caitanya can never be disseminated by unscrupulous self-styled "gurus" who fake spiritual sentiments to impress the ignorant mass of people
- They (persons who cannot understand the transcendental nature of the love affairs of the gopis and Krsna) sometimes indulge in painting licentious pictures in some modernistic style
- To maintain the grhastha life-style, one has to work very hard to acquire money. Thus one is implicated in material life, and he suffers the thorn pricks
- We are experiencing, if we speak something impersonal, they think it is very learned speech, and when we speak of something personal they think it is old, old style. This is nonsense
- We have to see that in our book there is no spelling or grammatical mistake. We do not mind for any good style, our style is Hare Krishna, but, still, we should not present a shabby thing
- We keep the ideal style of life
- We keep the ideal style of life. You learn, and do it. I am not encroaching upon your independence, but if you want to be happy, you follow. This is our process
- Whenever there is unselfish love, that is its style. The reservoir of love derives pleasure when the lovable object is pleased. When the pleasure of love interferes with the service of Lord Krsna, the devotee becomes angry toward such ecstasy
- While being bathed, the goddess of fortune maintained her original style, with a lotus flower in her hand, and she appeared very beautiful
- With great delight and interest I have gone through your "Eight Verses in Praise of My Spiritual Master.'' The style is very nice and thoughtful