Stout and Strong
"stout and strong" |"strong and stout"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya Is Stout and Strong (2 P)
Pages in category "Stout and Strong"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After the strong, stout cowherd men assembled the pots and paraphernalia on the handcart and set it up as before, the brahmanas performed a ritualistic ceremony with a fire sacrifice to appease the bad planet - SB 10.7.12
- As the dog is thinking, "I am dog, very stout and strong dog," so another man is thinking, "I am big nation." But what is the basic principle? A dog is also thinking on the basis of his body, and this big nation is also thinking on the basis of body
- Besides that, due to your old age you have become greatly troubled. My dear friend, I see that you are not very firm, nor very strong and stout. Aren't your fellow carriers cooperating with you?
- Bhisma was a stout and strong old man. The arrows were piercing his body only. They did not go all the way through. The arrows piercing his back were supporting his body and there were many arrows piercing his chest. There were no arrows in his head
- He was strongly built; his arms were long, stout and strong; his neck, which was marked with three lines, resembled a conchshell; his eyes were reddish; and his complexion was blackish
- His body had all good features, he was stout and strong like a lion, and he was decorated with bangles. In his hand he carried a jug filled to the top with nectar
- In this case, while carrying the palanquin, he (Jada Bharata) also knew that he was not the body. This body was very strong and stout, in sound condition and quite competent to carry the palanquin
- Its (Aristasura's) body was so big, stout and strong that a cloud hovered over its body just as clouds hover over mountains
- So long we are stout and strong and we can work very nicely, the health is quite all right, take advantage of it. It is not Krsna consciousness movement is for the lazy fellow
- Some of our big sannyasis, he took it that unless you become very strong and stout by eating meat and exercise, gymnastics, you cannot understand spiritual life. This is their interpretation. But that is not the fact
- The first thing is that everyone, man and animal, especially the cows, they must be properly fed so become very stout and strong. Cows will supply milk, and man will work hard, without being suffered by dysentery. He must work hard
- The highest goal of life can be achieved as long as one's body is stout and strong. We should therefore live in such a way that we keep ourselves always healthy and strong in mind and intelligence
- They're running to make the body stout and strong. As if the strong body will save him from death. This is rascaldom. Therefore pramatta. Crazy
- We may invent by our advancement of material knowledge all sorts of counteracting material resources, but without being guided by the Lord all such inventions end in fiasco, however strong and stout the reactionary elements may be
- While in material existence (bhavam asritah), a person fully competent to distinguish wrong from right must endeavor to achieve the highest goal of life as long as the body is stout and strong and is not embarrassed by dwindling
- Yes, they are animals. Yes. If they are sensible, they can understand, now, what is the difference. A dog is thinking, "I am very stout and strong dog." He has, on the basis of his body. And another man, a big American, thinks, "We are very big nation"
- You have said that I am not stout and strong, and these words are befitting a person who does not know the distinction between the body and the soul