Category:Step By Step
"step by step"|"step after step"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Step By Step"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Gradually, step by step, one should become situated in trance by means of intelligence sustained by full conviction, and thus the mind should be fixed on the self alone and should think of nothing else
- Gradually, step by step, one should become situated in trance by means of intelligence sustained by full conviction, and thus the mind should be fixed on the Self alone and should think of nothing else
- Gradually, step by step, with full conviction, one should become situated in trance by means of intelligence, and thus the mind should be fixed on the Self alone and should think of nothing else. BG 6.25 - 1972
- If we can simply read one sloka daily, that is step by step progress
- If you become Krsna conscious seriously, then you jump over all these steps; you go immediately. That lift and the staircase. By staircase you go step by step. By lift you can go immediately, faster
- If you take the lift of bhakti, then immediately you come in contact with Krsna directly, instead of going by step by step by step
- Material world means step by step, simply danger. That is material world. So we have to find out pratikaram, counteraction, how to save yourself from danger
- Mundane prosperity is a kind of material fever, and by the grace of the Lord the temperature of this material fever is gradually diminished, and spiritual health is obtained step by step. Mundane people misunderstand it
- One captured the other and threw him down on the ground, and another rushed from the back to the front of another and tried to overcome him with a hold. The fighting increased step by step
- One may take either the step-by-step process or the direct path. The direct process is not possible for everyone; therefore the indirect process is also good
- The next day, the brahmana begged permission from Gopala and started for his country. Gopala followed him, step by step
- The only qualification one needs to study this great book of transcendental knowledge (Srimad-Bhagavatam) is to proceed step by step cautiously and not jump forward haphazardly like with an ordinary book
- The path of vidya is most perfectly presented in Srimad-Bhagavatam, which directs a human being to utilize his life to inquire into the Absolute Truth. The Absolute Truth is realized step by step as Brahman, Paramatma and finally Bhagavan, the PG
- This is not ordinary Bhagavata class, not jumping over Krsna's rasa-lila. It is not like that. It is step by step studying what is Krsna, what is this material world