Category:Status of Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Middle Status of Devotional Service to God (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Status of Devotional Service to God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- By His (Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) transcendental association He elevated many lowborn, or those disqualified by birth or action, to the status of devotional service and established them in the position of acaryas, or authorities
- If it is seen that a person has developed a high standard of devotion without having undergone even the regulative principles, it is to be understood that his status of devotional service was achieved in a former life
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu followed this principle (of higher association) in pursuance of the Vedic usages, and by His transcendental association He elevated many lowborn, or those disqualified by birth or action, to the status of devotional service
- Simply by understanding the greatness of Krsna, one can achieve the status of santa-rasa, in which the worshipable object may be the impersonal Brahman or Paramatma
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam says again and again that without attainment of the status of bhakti-yoga, all the activities of human society are to be considered absolute failures only