Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Statements about Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Statements about Devotional Service to God"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- All of the previous instructions imparted by Rupa Gosvami in his broad statements can be summarized thusly: as long as one is materially inclined, desirous to merge into the spiritual effulgence, one cannot enter into the realm of pure devotional service
- Although in this statement there are contradictory mellows of ecstatic devotion, the result is not incompatible because conjugal love is so elevated that it is defeating all other varieties of mellows
- In these statements about devotional service, sometimes it may appear that the results have been overestimated; but actually there is no overestimation
- In this statement there is incompatibility caused by a mixture of ghastliness and conjugal love in devotional service
- In this very great narrative there is glorification of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana, there are statements about the exaltedness of devotional service
- The authorized description of bhakti, or devotional service, following in the footsteps of previous acaryas, can be summarized in the following statement by Srila Rupa Gosvami
- The person experiencing such ecstatic love for Krsna is almost always in the neutral stage of devotional service, or santa-rasa. A description of ecstatic love caused by ghastliness is found in the following statement
- Thereafter Sanatana Gosvami inquired from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu about all the conclusive statements concerning devotional service, and the Lord very vividly explained all the confidential meanings of Srimad-Bhagavatam