Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
stalwart | stalwarts
Pages in category "Stalwart"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Great stalwart devotees
- Great stalwart leaders of religious principles, without knowing this Hare Krsna maha-mantra, take to so many troublesome, multiritualistic ceremonies
- Great stalwarts like Lord Siva can, by their wrathful glances, overcome lust and vanquish him, yet they cannot be free from the overwhelming effects of their own wrath
- Grhasthas should live outside, and they cannot follow strictly everything, but why they should give up altogether their devotional procedures? So many big stalwart devotees are leaving, why is this?
- Sisupala said, "I see here that although many stalwart personalities are present in this assembly, the influence of time is so strong that they have been misled by the statement of a boy (Sahadeva) who has foolishly spoken about Krsna"
- Some Yadus rode on sturdy, stalwart elephants that moved like the clouds in the sky. Their wives were carried on beautiful palanquins by beautiful men whose features resembled those of the Vidyadharas
- Sometimes Satya was called Nagnajiti, for she was the daughter of King Nagnajit. King Nagnajit wanted to give the hand of his daughter to any prince who could defeat seven very strong, stalwart bulls maintained by him
- Spiritual stalwarts
- Srila Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami were the objects of love and honor for all the great stalwart devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Stalwart authorities
- Stalwart, highly advanced Vaisnava devotees are not interested in seeing prostitutes, but when a prostitute or any other fallen soul becomes a Vaisnava, stalwart Vaisnavas are interested in seeing them
- Stalwarts of society like Gandhi are trying in various ways to usher in an age of peace, but because such endeavors are not inspired by the spiritually evolved saints, they are not turning out successful, nor will they be fruitful in the future
- The prostitute became a celebrated devotee. She became very advanced in spiritual life, and many stalwart Vaisnavas would come to see her
- The thirty-third and thirty-fourth branches were the two students of Caitanya Mahaprabhu named Purusottama and Sanjaya, who were stalwart students in grammar. They were very great personalities
- Thus the prostitute became a celebrated devotee. She became very advanced in spiritual life, and many stalwart Vaisnavas would come to see her
- We discuss this Bhagavad-gita only for understanding that we are not blindly following a principle. It is a science. It is based on philosophy and science. But we have made the process easy, that's all, by following great stalwart personalities
- Women and wealth are very difficult problems for the devotee making progress on the path back to Godhead. Many stalwarts in the devotional line fell victim to these allurements and thus retreated from the path of liberation