Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila Chapter 10 - The Lord's Return to Jagannatha Puri
Pages in category "Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila Chapter 10 - The Lord's Return to Jagannatha Puri"
The following 197 pages are in this category, out of 197 total.
- A Vaisnava travels to places of pilgrimage to purify them and reclaim fallen conditioned souls. This is one of the duties of a Vaisnava. Actually, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not a living entity but the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself
- Acaryaratna, Vakresvara Pandita, Acaryanidhi and Gadadhara Pandita were all very pleased to hear this news
- Advaita Acarya then held a festival that lasted two or three days. Thereafter, they all made a firm decision to go to Jagannatha Puri
- After hearing news of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's arrival, devotees like Advaita and Srivasa will certainly come to see Him
- After hearing this, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya rendered his judgment, saying, "Brahmananda Bharati, I see that you are victorious." Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately said, "I accept whatever Brahmananda Bharati has said. It is quite all right with Me"
- After paying Him respectful obeisances, Krsnadasa offered maha-prasadam to Advaita Acarya. He then informed Him of the news of Lord Caitanya in complete detail
- After Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Govinda and engaged him in the service of His personal body
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees came into the presence of Brahmananda Bharati
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Govinda, and Govinda in turn offered his respectful obeisances unto Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took Brahmananda Bharati with Him to His residence. From that time on, Brahmananda Bharati remained with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After saying this, the King became very anxious for the Lord to return. Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then went to Kasi Misra to convey the King's desire
- After seeing Lord Jagannatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left the temple. The Bhattacarya then took Him to the house of Kasi Misra
- After seeing that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the renounced order, Purusottama Acarya became like a madman and immediately went to Varanasi to take sannyasa
- After taking permission from his sannyasa-guru, Svarupa Damodara went to Nilacala and accepted the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Then all day & night, in ecstatic love of Krsna, he enjoyed transcendental mellows in the loving service of the Lord
- After they had regained their patience, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to speak
- After this introduction, everyone fell to the ground like rods. Being very merciful upon them all, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced each one of them
- After this, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, sitting at the right hand of the Lord, began to introduce all the inhabitants of Purusottama, Jagannatha Puri
- After this, the other devotees - headed by Nityananda Prabhu, Jagadananda, Mukunda and Damodara - began to consider a certain plan
- After worshiping Nityananda Prabhu, Svarupa Damodara met Jagadananda, Mukunda, Sankara and Sarvabhauma, as was befitting
- All the devotees met together at Navadvipa and, with mother Saci's permission, departed for Niladri, Jagannatha Puri
- All the devotees offered respectful obeisances at the lotus feet of Advaita Acarya, and in return Advaita Acarya embraced them all
- All the servants of Lord Jagannatha delivered remnants of the Lord's food to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. In return, Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced them all
- All the symptoms mentioned in the verse from the Visnu-sahasra-nama-stotra are visible in the body of Caitanya. His arms are decorated with sandalwood pulp and the thread received from the Sri Jagannatha Deity, and these are His ornamental bangles
- All these pure devotees serve as ornaments to Jagannatha Puri. They are always undeviatingly meditating upon Your lotus feet
- Also hearing this auspicious news, Haridasa Thakura became very pleased. So also did Vasudeva Datta, Murari Gupta and Sivananda Sena
- Although I was worshiped by those on the path of monism and initiated into self-realization through the yoga system, I have nonetheless been forcibly turned into a maidservant by some cunning boy who is always joking with the gopis
- Appreciating Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's favor, Bhavananda Raya also said, "Along with my home, riches, servants and five sons, I surrender myself at Your lotus feet"
- As all the rivers flow into the sea, all the devotees throughout the country finally came to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's shelter
- As soon as Brahmananda Bharati gave up his deerskin and covered himself with sannyasi robes, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came and offered His respects at his lotus feet
- As such, it is not befitting that the guru's servant should engage in My personal service. Yet My spiritual master has given this order. What shall I do
- At Navadvipa, mother Saci and all the other devotees were very glad to hear about Your return from South India
- At Navadvipa, Paramananda Puri took his board and lodging at the house of Sacimata. She provided him with everything very respectfully
- At that time Govinda appeared on the scene, offered his respectful obeisances and spoke submissively
- At that time Paramananda Puri came from South India. Traveling along the banks of the Ganges, he ultimately reached the town of Nadia
- At the conclusion of his sannyasa, his spiritual master, Caitanyananda Bharati, ordered him, "Read the Vedanta-sutra and teach it to all others"
- At the present moment I see two Brahmans. One Brahman is Lord Jagannatha, who does not move, and the other Brahman, who is moving, is You. Lord Jagannatha is the arca-vigraha, the worshipable Deity, and it is He who is the nonmoving Brahman
- At this time Bhavananda Raya appeared with four of his sons, and all of them fell down at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Being ordered by his father, Parasurama killed his mother, Renuka, just as if she were an enemy
- Bilvamangala Thakura abandoned his impersonal realization for the realization of the Personality of Godhead. I now see that my condition is similar to his, for it has already changed
- Both Brahmananda and Gaurahari are moving, whereas the blackish Lord Jagannatha is sitting tight and immobile
- Both Haridasa senior and Haridasa junior, who were musicians, as well as Ramai and Nandai, used to stay with Govinda
- Brahmananda Bharati continued, "Since I have seen You, I have been feeling Lord Krsna's presence in my mind and have been seeing Him before my eyes. I now want to chant the holy name of Lord Krsna"
- Brahmananda Bharati continued, "The living entity is localized, whereas the Supreme Brahman is all-pervading. That is the verdict of the revealed scriptures"
- Brahmananda Bharati immediately countered these words, saying, "This is not the cause of Your defeat. There is another cause"
- Brahmananda Bharati said, "My dear Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, please become the mediator in this logical argument between Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and me"
- Brahmananda Bharati said, "You instruct the general populace by Your behavior. I will not do anything against Your wishes; otherwise You will not offer me respects but will neglect me. I am afraid of this"
- By Your auspicious mercy, quarrels and disagreements arising among different scriptures are vanquished
- He is firmly fixed in His mission of chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, and He is firmly situated in His dualistic conclusion and in His peace
- He left My company to associate with the Bhattatharis, but I rescued him from their company and brought him here
- He was very enthusiastic to worship Sri Krsna without disturbance, and therefore, almost in madness, he accepted the sannyasa order
- Hearing of Lord Caitanya's return to Puri, everyone became very glad. Krsnadasa next went to the house of Advaita Acarya
- Hearing of the Lord's return, everyone became very happy, and they all went to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and spoke to him as follows
- Hearing the Lord reject him, Kala Krsnadasa began to cry. However, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, not caring for him, immediately left to take His noon lunch
- Here are Candanesvara, Simhesvara, Murari Brahmana and Visnudasa. They are all constantly engaged in meditating on Your lotus feet
- His bodily hue is golden, and His whole body is like molten gold. Every part of His body is very beautifully constructed and smeared with sandalwood pulp. Accepting the renounced order, the Lord is always equipoised
- I am in the fourth class of the social order, and I engage in mundane affairs. Although I am very fallen, You have still touched me. This is proof that You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- I am the servant of Isvara Puri. My name is Govinda, and following the orders of my spiritual master, I have come here
- I gave up Your company, but You did not give me up. By Your rope of mercy You have bound me by the neck and brought me back again to Your lotus feet
- I have also heard that this great personality has shown you great favor. At any rate, this is what I hear from many different people. Now, being merciful upon me, you should do me the favor of arranging an interview
- I have been meditating on the impersonal Brahman since my birth, but since I have seen You, I have fully experienced Krsna
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is compared to a cloud that pours water on fields of grain, which are like devotees suffering due to a shortage of rain
- If someone wrote a book or composed verses and songs and wanted to recite them before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Svarupa Damodara would first examine them and then correctly present them. Only then would Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu agree to listen
- In the great ecstasy of love, the Lord worshiped the lotus feet of Paramananda Puri, and in turn Paramananda Puri embraced the Lord in great ecstasy
- In the Ninth Chapter I have described the Lord's tour of South India and the different places of pilgrimage. In the Tenth Chapter I have described His meeting with all His devotees
- In this way Kala Krsnadasa was sent to Bengal, and he was given sufficient quantities of Lord Jagannatha's food remnants to distribute there
- In Your absence all these people have been exactly like thirsty cataka birds crying in disappointment. Kindly accept them
- It is Your natural characteristic to accept defeat at the hands of Your devotee. There is also another glory of Yours, which I ask You to hear attentively
- It was the practice of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami to examine all literatures to find out whether their conclusions were correct. Only then would he allow them to be heard by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Kasisvara used to usher Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu into the Jagannatha temple. He would precede the Lord into the crowd and keep the people from touching Him
- Kasisvara will also come here after visiting all the holy places. However, following the orders of my spiritual master, I have hastily come to be present at Your lotus feet
- Later, Ramabhadra Acarya and Bhagavan Acarya joined them and, giving up all other responsibilities, remained under Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's shelter
- Let us therefore send Krsnadasa to Bengal. Saying this, they kept Krsnadasa engaged in the service of the Lord and gave him assurance
- Lord Caitanya's residence should be very secluded and also near the temple of Jagannatha. Please consider this proposal and give me a nice place for Him
- Lord Krsna's mercy is dependent only on affection. Being obliged only by affection, Lord Krsna acts very independently
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Actually, to tell you the truth, due to your presence there are now two Brahmans at Jagannatha Puri"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "You have a deep ecstatic love for Krsna; therefore wherever you turn your eyes, you simply heighten your Krsna consciousness"
- May transcendental bliss be awakened within my heart by Your causeless mercy
- Mother Saci and all the devotees headed by Advaita Prabhu are all very unhappy due to not receiving news about Your return from Your South Indian tour
- Mukunda Datta replied, "Here is Brahmananda Bharati, in Your presence." The Lord replied, "You are incorrect. This is not Brahmananda Bharati"
- Mukunda Datta then asked the Lord, "Shall I bring him here?" Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Brahmananda Bharati is like My spiritual master. It is better that I go to him"
- Mukunda, Narahari, Raghunandana and all the others came from Khanda to Advaita Acarya's home to accompany Him to Jagannatha Puri
- My dear Lord, I do not possess even a trace of love for Your lotus feet. If I did, how could I have gone to another country? I am therefore a most sinful man
- My dear Lord, please consider me Your relative. Do not hesitate to order whatever You desire at any time You desire it
- O ocean of mercy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! Let there be an awakening of Your auspicious mercy, which easily drives away all kinds of material lamentation by making everything pure and blissful
- Of the two Brahmans, You are fair-complexioned, and the other, Lord Jagannatha, is blackish. Both of You are delivering the whole world
- One person should go to Bengal and inform them about the auspicious news of Your return to Jagannatha Puri. Upon hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Do whatever you decide"
- Over and above this, within my heart I consider You to be Krsna, and I am therefore very eager to serve You
- Paramananda Puri replied, "I also wish to stay with You. Therefore I have come from Bengal, Gauda, to Jagannatha Puri"
- Paramananda Puri very soon arrived at Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's place. The Lord was very happy to see him
- Please arrange our meeting with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. It is only by your mercy that we can attain the shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya asked Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Why did Isvara Puri keep a servant who comes from a sudra family?"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya continued, "This is Bhavananda Raya, the father of Sri Ramananda Raya, who is his first son"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya continued, "This is Krsnadasa, who carries a golden cane, and here is Sikhi Mahiti, who is in charge of writing"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya first introduced Janardana, saying, "Here is Janardana, servant of Lord Jagannatha. He renders service to the Lord when it is time to renovate His transcendental body"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya replied, "His Holiness Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will return very soon. I wish to have a nice place ready for Him, a place solitary and peaceful"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya replied, "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself and is completely independent. Being Lord Krsna Himself, He is not dependent on anyone"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "The order of the spiritual master is very strong and cannot be disobeyed. That is the injunction of the sastras, the revealed scriptures"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "The statements of both of you are correct. Krsna gives direct audience through His mercy"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "This place is just befitting You. Please accept it. It is the hope of Kasi Misra that You do"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then asked all the people to leave. Afterward, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called for Kala Krsnadasa, who had accompanied the Lord during His South Indian tour
- Saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Bhavananda Raya. The Lord then touched the heads of his sons with His lotus feet
- Seeing Brahmananda Bharati wearing the deerskin, Caitanya Mahaprabhu pretended not to see him. Instead, He asked Mukunda Datta, "Where is Brahmananda Bharati, My spiritual master"
- Separation from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is like a drought, but when the Lord returns, His presence is like a nectarean rain that falls on all the grains and saves them from perishing
- Since all the devotees came to Him for shelter, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed them all mercy and kept them under His protection
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Bhavananda Raya's offer, saying, "I accept without hesitation because you are not an outsider. Birth after birth you have been My servant, along with your family members"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Bhavananda Raya and with great respect spoke of his son Ramananda Raya
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu honored Bhavananda Raya by saying, "The glories of a person who has a jewel of a son like Ramananda Raya cannot be described within this mortal world"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu honored Bhavananda Raya by saying,"You are Maharaja Pandu himself, and your wife is Kuntidevi herself. All your highly intellectual sons are representatives of the five Pandavas"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is in the renounced order and is very much detached from worldly affairs. He stays in solitary places, and even in dreams He does not grant interviews to a king
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu next sat down at the place prepared for Him, and all the devotees, headed by Lord Nityananda Prabhu, surrounded Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu purified me by taking away my deerskin. This is proof that He is all-pervasive and all-powerful and that I am subordinate to Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu raised Svarupa Damodara to his feet and embraced him. They both became ecstatic in love and fell unconscious
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "My spiritual master, Isvara Puri, always favors Me with paternal affection. Therefore, out of his causeless mercy, he has sent you here"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Both the S P of Godhead and My spiritual master, Isvara Puri, are completely independent. Therefore neither the mercy of the S P of Godhead nor that of Isvara Puri is subject to any Vedic rules and regulations"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I saw in a dream that you were coming, and so this is very auspicious. I have been like a blind man, but your coming here restores My vision"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My body belongs to all of you. Therefore I agree to whatever you say"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My dear Bhattacarya, just consider the character of this man who went with Me to South India"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Please stay with Me and thus show Me favor, accepting the shelter of Jagannatha Puri"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then continued speaking to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "Consider this point. The servant of the spiritual master is always respectable for Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then gave Svarupa Damodara residence in a solitary place and ordered a servant to serve him with a supply of water and other necessities
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sent Bhavananda Raya back to his home, and He kept only Vaninatha Pattanayaka in His personal service
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then showed Kasi Misra His four-armed form. Then, accepting him for His service, the Lord embraced him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus posed Himself as a disciple and accepted Brahmananda Bharati as His spiritual master. He then said, "The disciple is certainly defeated in an argument with the spiritual master"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a little embarrassed by the Bhattacarya's statement; therefore He uttered the name Visnu to save Himself. The Lord herein confirms that if one is overestimated, glorification is just another form of blasphemy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was never pleased to hear books or verses opposed to the conclusive statements of devotional service. The Lord did not like hearing rasabhasa, the overlapping of transcendental mellows
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very happy to see His residential quarters, in which all His necessities were taken care of
- Sri Ramananda Raya is coming within five to seven days. As soon as he arrives, My desires will be fulfilled. I take great pleasure in his company
- Sri Svarupa Damodara used to read the poems of Vidyapati and Candidasa and Jayadeva Gosvami's Sri Gita-govinda. He used to make Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very happy by singing these songs
- Sri Svarupa Damodara was the personification of ecstatic love, fully cognizant of the transcendental mellows in relationship with Krsna. He directly represented Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as His second expansion
- Sri Svarupa Damodara was very dear to Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu, and he was the life and soul of all the devotees, headed by Srivasa Thakura
- Srirama Pandita, Damodara Pandita, Sriman Pandita, Vijaya and Sridhara were also very pleased to hear it
- Still, I endeavored very hard to keep Him here, but because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and completely independent, I was not successful
- Still, I would have tried to arrange your interview, but He has recently left to tour South India
- Svarupa Damodara also arrived the next day. He was a very intimate friend of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's, and he was an ocean of transcendental mellows
- Svarupa Damodara also offered his worshipful prayers at the lotus feet of Paramananda Puri, who, in return, embraced him in ecstatic love
- Svarupa Damodara then worshiped the lotus feet of Nityananda Prabhu, and Nityananda Prabhu in turn embraced him in the ecstasy of love
- Svarupa Damodara was a great renunciant as well as a great learned scholar. With heart and soul he took shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- Svarupa Damodara was as expert a musician as the Gandharvas, and in scriptural discussion he was just like Brhaspati, the priest of the heavenly gods. Therefore it is to be concluded that there was no great personality quite like Svarupa Damodara
- Svarupa Damodara was the limit of all learned scholarship, but he did not exchange words with anyone. He simply remained in a solitary place, and no one could understand where he was
- Svarupa said, "My dear Lord, please excuse my offense. I gave up Your company to go elsewhere, and that was my great mistake"
- The Bhattacarya replied to the people, "Tomorrow the Lord will be at the house of Kasi Misra. I shall arrange for you all to meet Him"
- The Bhattacarya replied, "All that you have heard is true, but as far as an interview is concerned, it is very difficult to arrange"
- The Bhattacarya said, "My dear Lord, all these people who are residents of Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri, have been very anxious to meet You"
- The inhabitants of Kulina-grama - Satyaraja, Ramananda and all the other devotees there - came and joined Advaita Acarya
- The King asked, "Why has He left Jagannatha Puri?" The Bhattacarya replied, "Such are the pastimes of a great personality"
- The King replied, "Kasi Misra's house is exactly what you require. It is near the temple and is very secluded, calm and quiet"
- The King said to the Bhattacarya, "I have heard that a great personality has come from Bengal and is staying at your home. I have also heard that He is very, very merciful"
- The King said, "Bhattacarya, you are the most learned and experienced person I know. Therefore when you address Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Lord Krsna, I accept this as the truth"
- The Lord's four devotees considered, "We want a person to go to Bengal just to inform Sacimata about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's arrival at Jagannatha Puri"
- The mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not restricted to the jurisdiction of caste and creed. Vidura was a sudra, yet Krsna accepted lunch at his home
- The next day Mukunda Datta informed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Brahmananda Bharati has come to see You"
- The next day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived and went with Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, with great enthusiasm, to see the temple of Lord Jagannatha
- The next day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat with all the devotees, headed by Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, and they discussed the pastimes of Krsna
- The next day, all the devotees asked Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Please give permission for a person to go to Bengal"
- The next day, Kasisvara Gosani also came and remained with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who received him with great respect
- The order of a great personality like a father must be executed without consideration because there is good fortune in such an order for both of us. In particular, there is good fortune for Me
- There was a devotee of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's named Dvija Kamalakanta, whom Paramananda Puri took with him to Jagannatha Puri
- There was a solitary room at Kasi Misra's house, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave it to Paramananda Puri. He also gave him a servant
- They all remained with Govinda to serve Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu; therefore no one could estimate the good fortune of Govinda
- They are all coming here to see You, but seeing that they were delayed, I came alone very quickly
- This good news gave much pleasure to mother Saci, as well as to all the devotees of Navadvipa, headed by Srivasa Thakura
- This is Murari Mahiti, the brother of Sikhi Mahiti. He has nothing other than Your lotus feet
- This is Paramananda Prahararaja, who is also known as Mahapatra. He is very, very intelligent
- This is Pradyumna Misra, who is chief of all Vaisnavas. He is a great servitor of Jagannatha, and his name is Dasa
- This son Vaninatha will remain at Your lotus feet to always immediately attend to Your orders and serve You
- Thus admitting his mistake, Brahmananda Bharati thought, "He spoke well. I put on this deerskin only for prestige. I cannot cross over the ocean of nescience simply by wearing a deerskin"
- Thus all the residents of Jagannatha Puri, which is also known as Purusottama, became anxious to meet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again
- Thus I have described the meeting of all the Vaisnavas with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Whoever hears this description ultimately attains shelter at His lotus feet
- Thus Kala Krsnadasa went to Bengal, and he first went to Navadvipa to see mother Saci
- Upon accepting sannyasa, Purusottama Acarya followed the regulative principles by giving up his tuft of hair and sacred thread, but he did not accept the saffron-colored dress
- Upon hearing this, the King replied, "Why did you allow Him to leave? Why didn't you fall at His lotus feet and keep Him here"
- Upon reaching mother Saci, Kala Krsnadasa first offered his obeisances and delivered the food remnants (maha-prasadam). He then informed her of the good news that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had returned from His South Indian tour
- When Advaita Acarya Gosvami heard of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's return, He became very pleased. In His great ecstasy of love, He made a rumbling sound and danced and chanted for a long time
- When all the residents of Jagannatha Puri became extremely anxious to meet the Lord again, He returned from South India
- When Brahmananda Bharati heard this, he thought, "My deerskin is not approved by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- When Kasi Misra heard the proposal, he said, "I am very fortunate that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord of all prabhus, will stay at my home"
- When Laksmana, the younger brother of Lord Ramacandra, heard of this, He immediately engaged Himself in the service of His elder brother and accepted His orders. The order of the spiritual master must be obeyed without consideration
- When Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya met with the King, the King offered him a seat with all respects and inquired about news of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees approached him, they saw that he was covered with a deerskin. Seeing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very unhappy
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at his house, Kasi Misra immediately fell down at His lotus feet and surrendered himself and all his possessions
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu departed for South India, King Prataparudra called Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya to his palace
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returns, I wish to see Him just once in order to make my eyes perfect
- When Svarupa Damodara came to Jagannatha Puri, he fell flat before the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, offering Him obeisances and reciting a verse
- When Svarupa Damodara was residing at Navadvipa under the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, his name was Purusottama Acarya
- While residing at the house of Sacimata, Paramananda Puri heard the news of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's return to Jagannatha Puri. He therefore decided to go there as soon as possible
- Without having ecstatic love for Krsna, one cannot see Him directly. Therefore through the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Brahmananda Bharati has acquired direct vision of the Lord
- You are Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and You are moving here and there. The two of You are the same Brahman, master of the material nature, but You are playing two parts - one moving and one not moving
- You must be talking of someone else, for this is surely not Brahmananda Bharati. You simply have no knowledge. Why should Brahmananda Bharati wear a deerskin
- Your auspicious mercy pours forth transcendental mellows and thus causes the heart to jubilate. Your mercy, which is full of joy, always stimulates devotional service and glorifies conjugal love of God