Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
spring | springtime | springtimes | springlike
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Spring"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- All types of irreligion spring from the back of Brahma, whereas real religion, the devotional service of the Lord, is generated from the chest, the seat of Narayana
- As soon as there is spring, immediately thousands and millions of trees, immediately the foliage comes out. Immediately. And as soon as there is fall, September, last, all the leaves fall down, immediately. So this is the process of creation
- For performing sacrificial ceremonies, one requires sacrificial ingredients, such as flowers, leaves and straw, along with the sacrificial altar and a suitable time - spring
- From Maha-Visnu and the Causal Ocean spring all the universes, and all these universes, including ours, float in the Causal Ocean
- He (God) divided Himself into twelve parts and created seasonal forms, beginning with spring. In this way He created the seasonal qualities, such as heat, cold and so on
- His father wanted to give him Vedic instructions during the spring and summer. He tried to teach him (Jada Bharata) the Gayatri mantra along with omkara and vyahrti, but after four months, his father still was not successful in instructing him
- Hissing indignantly, all his senses shaken by wrath, the demon quickly sprang upon the Lord and dealt Him a blow with his powerful mace
- In India there are six seasons. There is summer season, and there is spring. There is autumn. Then there is winter, there is fall. In this way, there are six seasons. So the saintly persons, in the, during the autumn and rainy season, they keep together
- In the city of King Puranjana, the branches of the trees standing on the bank of the lake received particles of water carried by the spring air from the falls coming down from the icy mountain
- In the spring you may lead a very big procession on Lord Caitanya's birthday. This is a good plan to celebrate this great spring festival out of doors
- Laksmana said, "Some with great difficulty drew the string from one end to the other, but being unable to tie the other end, they were suddenly knocked down by the springlike bow"
- Lord Visnu (Garbhodakasayi Visnu) is also known as Sahasra-sirsa Purusa. From the lake of His navel sprang a lotus, on which Lord Brahma was generated. Atri, the son of Lord Brahma, was as qualified as his father
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "I taught devotional service that springs from the devotees' spontaneous love by demonstrating it with My pastimes"
- Our past and future are not very difficult to understand, for time is under the contamination of the three modes of material nature. As soon as spring arrives, the usual exhibition of various types of fruits and flowers automatically becomes manifest
- Out of disgust, Brahma threw off the body of ignorance, and taking this opportunity, Yaksas and Raksasas sprang for possession of the body, which continued to exist in the form of night. Night is the source of hunger and thirst
- Since the season was springtime, the breeze on the bank of the Yamuna was blowing very mildly, carrying the aroma of different flowers, especially the flower known as kaumudi
- Spring is a season universally liked because it is neither too hot nor too cold and the flowers and trees blossom and flourish
- The cows delivered five products, namely milk, yogurt, ghee, urine and cow dung, and spring personified collected everything produced in spring, during the months of Caitra and Vaisakha (April and May)
- The demon (Hiranyaksa), who had fearful tusks, stared at the Personality of Godhead (Varahadeva) as though to burn Him. Springing into the air, he aimed his mace at the Lord, exclaiming at the same time, "You are slain!"
- The goddess of fortune in her transcendental form is engaged in the loving service of the Lord's lotus feet, and being moved by the black bees, followers of spring, she is not only engaged in variegated pleasure - service to the Lord
- The hair that dropped from that body (the body of Lord Brahma, that he gave up) transformed into snakes, and even while the body crawled along with its hands and feet contracted, there sprang from it ferocious serpents and Nagas
- The Himalaya Mountains are famous for all richness. There are innumerable caves to live in, numberless trees of good fruits to eat, good springs to drink water from and profuse drugs and minerals to cure diseases
- The Lord, who had appeared from the nostril of Brahma, sprang and aimed His mace at the chin of His enemy, the Hiranyaksa demon, who was stalking fearlessly before Him
- The mothers, after embracing their son (Krsna), sat Him on their laps. Due to pure affection, milk sprang from their breasts. They were overwhelmed with delight, and the tears from their eyes wetted the Lord
- The six seasons, especially spring, seemed present there. Seeing the garden, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, was very happy
- The summer season in India is not very much welcomed because of the excessive heat, but in Vrndavana everyone was pleased because summer there appeared just like spring
- The supreme mellow (relationship) is called the sexual mellow (adi-rasa). When this adi-rasa, or sex desire, comes in contact with the spring air moved by Cupid, it becomes agitated
- The yogi should then meditate on His moonlike navel in the center of His abdomen. From His navel, which is the foundation of the entire universe, sprang the lotus stem containing all the different planetary systems
- There are different periods in your country called summer, winter, fall, spring. They are coming by rotation. Similarly, there is rotation of time which is divided into four millenniums called Satya-yuga, Treta-yuga, Dvapara-yuga, and Kali-yuga
- We know that all this word jugglery springs from the imagination of Sankaracarya, and yet because we belong to his sect, we accept it although it does not satisfy us
- When there is spring season, the sunshine is available, all at a time, they (trees) become green. So as the sunshine is working in this material world, similarly the ultimate bodily rays of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the origin of all creation