Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
splash | splashed | splashes | splashing
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Splash"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- According to Ayur-vedic treatment, it is said that if one has a high fever, someone should splash him with water after gargling this water. In this way the fever subsides
- Although Bharata Maharaja was very aggrieved due to the separation of his so-called son, the deer, he thought that the moon was splashing gargled water on him from its mouth and that this water would subdue his high fever
- Although during the rainy season the high mountains are splashed by torrents of rain, they do not change; similarly, a person who is advanced in Krsna consciousness, even if put into difficulties, is not embarrassed
- As Krsna was taking pleasure in the joking words and splashing water, the demigods in the heavenly planets showered flowers
- As the fight began, they (Krsna and the Gopis) splashed water on one another. Then they fought hand to hand, then face to face, then chest to chest, teeth to teeth and finally nail to nail
- In gladness, the cowherd men enjoyed the great festival by splashing one another's bodies with a mixture of curd, condensed milk, butter and water
- In gladness, the cowherd men enjoyed the great festival by splashing one another's bodies with a mixture of curd, condensed milk, butter and water. They threw butter on one another and smeared it on one another's bodies
- The elephants whose bodies were touched by the water splashed by the Lord (Caitanya) began to chant "Krsna! Krsna!" and dance and sing in ecstasy
- The gopis began to splash water on the body of Krsna, all the while smiling, and Krsna enjoyed this. As Krsna was taking pleasure in the joking words and splashing water, the demigods in the heavenly planets showered flowers
- The princes opposing Krsna, who were led by Jarasandha and were all expert in fighting, shot their arrows at the Yadu soldiers just as a cloud splashes the face of a mountain with torrents of rain
- The sporting pastimes in the water began, and everyone started splashing water back and forth. In the tumultuous showers of water, no one could be certain which party was winning and which was losing. This sporting water fight increased unlimitedly
- They (Krsna and Balarama) also learned how to splash water in the rivers or lakes while taking a bath among friends
- Thousands of hands splashed water, and the gopis saw Krsna with thousands of eyes. With thousands of legs they came near Him, and they kissed Him with thousands of faces. Thousands of bodies embraced Him