Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sparrow | sparrows | sparrow's
- Sparrow, Kalaviṅka
Pages in category "Sparrow"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A sparrow laid her eggs on the shore of the ocean, but the big ocean carried away the eggs on its waves. The sparrow became very upset and asked the ocean to return her eggs. The ocean did not even consider her appeal
- As for determination, one should follow the example of the sparrow who lost her eggs in the waves of the ocean
- So the sparrow decided to dry up the ocean. She began to pick out the water in her small beak, and everyone laughed at her for her impossible determination
- So there are doves, there are pigeons, there are sparrows, there are crows. Now Iran, the same doves, same... Why they are not called "Iranian sparrow"? Why they are called only sparrow?
- Sparrows, the pigeons, they're having sex life three hundred times daily, you see, although they are very vegetarian. And the lion is not vegetarian, but it has got sex life only once in a year. So it is not the question of vegetarian or nonvegetarian
- The head (one of Visvarupa's three heads, that were cut of by Indra) meant for drinking wine was transformed into a kalavinka (sparrow), and the head meant for eating food became a tittiri (common partridge)
- The news of her (the sparrow's) activity spread, and at last Garuda, the gigantic bird carrier of Lord Visnu, heard it. He became compassionate toward his small sister bird, and so he came to see the sparrow
- Those who are not human beings, the animals, the birds, the beasts, and the worms, the trees, they have no economic problem. I see in India the sparrows, they were chanting and dancing and eating