Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Sounds Made by Srila Prabhupada
"Bow! Bow! Bow!" | "Ow, ow, ow, ow" | "Yow! Yow! Yow!" | "Gow! gow" | "caw caw caw caw" | "ka-ka-ka" | "ka-ka-kan, ka-ka-kan, ka-ka-kan" | "clak clak clak" | "cling, cling" | "Do-do-dee-dee-dong" | "Fsh, fsh, fsh, fsh," | "Fut! Fut! Fut!" | "Gut, gut, gut, gut, gut, gut, gut" | "gon-gon-gon-gon" | "Hrzum, hrzum, hrzum, hrzum, hrzum, hrzum" | "putputputputputputput" | "quack! quack! quack! quack!" | "Ohnnhnn Shaah Shaah" | "tarak taka tak" | "tock, tock, tock, tock" | "tak, tak" | "Tin, tin, tin, tin" |"Wa, wa" | Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh. whoosh
- This category is for different sounds Srila Prabhupada makes in his lectures, conversations and morning walks.
- Pages listed under 0 are waiting for audio.
Pages in category "Sounds Made by Srila Prabhupada"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A weaver, he sees "Kat, kat, kat." He's got it. Does it require M.A., Ph.D.? Simply waste of time. And that is going on. I don't want that, for "Kat, kat, kat," M.A., Ph D.
- I've seen in the sea also, as soon as there is fog... When I was coming to your country on ship, the ship stops and they began to bugle: gaonh gongh gonhgonh, like that. But as soon as there is sun, this thousands miles of fog immediately...
- Just like the clock pendulum, this side and that side - tock, tock, tock, tock. Similarly, we are oscillating: sometimes in the platform of enjoyment and sometimes on the platform of renouncement
- The blacksmith's method and the goldsmith's method. The goldsmith, he has got a small hammer - tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk. And the blacksmith has a big hammer - dumh, finish. So our is blacksmith method. We take the big hammer of bhakti
- The crowlike birds or crowlike men or karmis, they're envious. You'll find. And even, without any offense... Just like dog: You pass on. Without any offense, he'll bark, Ow, ow, ow, ow
- The dog is very proud, barking, "Yow! Yow! Yow!" He does not know that "I am chained." He's such a foolish that as soon as the master, "Come on." So maya is the master: "You rascal, come here"
- The dog's business is, you are not offender, still it will offend, Gow! Gow! Gow
- A man is running his motorcar, rarararara, and a dog is running. We don't see any difference, although he is on the motorcar. We don't find any difference. He is as good as the dog. Unnecessarily he is running. What is the meaning of running of the dog?
- After getting my telephone, I was disturbed always. Some of my students asking, phoning me, cling, cling, and "Swamiji, how you are feeling?" At twelve o'clock at night
- As the fish, being entangled, he struggles for existence, how to get out of the net... He's not peaceful. You will find, as soon as caught he's up in the net, "Fut! Fut! Fut! Fut! Fut!" He wants to get out
- He (the living entity) thinks that "If I do not solve my bread problem, if I do not drive my trucks day and night..."Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh. Such a nonsense civilization
- Human life is meant for developing divine characteristic, not this demonic char... Demonic characteristic is already there. Just like dambhah. A dog has also pride: "I am this dog, grr. I am fox terrier. I am this. I am that"
- Servant of desire means just like the street dog. He is also desiring: "If these gentleman will accept me as his dog?" But he is going there, and he is driven away: "Hut! Hut!" He is going to some house, moving his tail, "My dear sir, will you give me..."
- So if we simply become renouncer, that will not help us. Then again we shall become enjoyer, so-called enjoyer. That is like pendulum, balancing, tak, tak, this way, this way
- The dirty things are stocked within our heart. Just like in the water, in a pond sometimes you will find all of a sudden one bubble comes from within. Phat! That means the dirty things are within, stocked
- The expert comes and at once sees what is the defect, and he joins one wire, this way and that way, and machine becomes start. Hrzum, hrzum, hrzum, hrzum, hrzum, hrzum
- The frogs ... You have got experience during rainy season. They use their tongue very nicely. They sing ka-ka-kan, ka-ka-kan, ka-ka-kan.. (laughter) Yes. But what is the result of singing
- The important visitor is waiting for one hour. So this is enjoyment. The Prime Minister is not the horse, but he is enjoying taking his grandchild on the back and he was playing like a horse and the grandchild was, "Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut!"
- The lion asked the jackal: "So who are you, sir?" "I am sent by God to rule over you." "Oh?" So they began to worship him as God, as leader. Then one day other jackals, they were crying, "Wa, wa," but the jackals cannot stop. If others jackals cry
- The mosquito will bite, the flies will disturb you, the bugs are there, and then the dogs will bark unnecessarily. You are passing, and his business is barking. Ha? "Bow! Bow! Bow!" So this is also suffering
- The motor accident dying in America is not very astonishment, if one is little slow, immediately: tarak taka tak
- There are so many ducks. As soon as somebody goes there with some little food, oh, they go gather: "quack! quack! quack! quack!"
- These rascals they have created a gorgeous civilization. What is that? Just like in your country especially, a gorgeous truck for sweeping. The business is sweeping, and for that they have manufactured a gorgeous truck: Gut, gut, gut, gut, gut, gut, gut
- They have discovered this horseless carriage - very busy. "Hons, hons," this way this way, this way. But actually, they are not intelligent. Busy fool. Therefore they are creating problems after problems
- This devotional service is the pushing process. Pushing process. And as soon as the energy comes, then automatically: clak clak clak. No more pushing. Automatically. This pushing process is required
- Tin, tin, tin, tin - International Society String Band, combined together, now we have become a stringed instrument
- We should be ready always that this "ka-ka-ka," this material vibration, this lecturing, this planning, at any moment can be finished. Chant Hare Krsna. If you are finished, then you go to Vaikuntha immediately
- When you hear the sound of the wind, "Ohnnhnn Shaah Shaah," you say, "Oh, today wind is very violently blowing." You can feel, but you don't see the air. So don't stress on seeing only