Category:Sound of Krsna's Flute
Pages in category "Sound of Krsna's Flute"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- A gopi once said to Krsna: "My dear son of Nanda Maharaj, by the sound of Your flute Srimati Radharani has become full of lamentation and fear, and thus, with faltering voice, She is crying like a kurobi bird"
- A similar statement is there in connection with Mother Yasoda when she was too anxious to hear the sound of Krsna's flute, expecting Him back from the pasturing ground
- Another gopi said to her friends, "My dear friends, the cows are also charmed as soon as they hear the transcendental sound of the flute of Krsna"
- Because she (Yasoda) thought that it was getting very late, her anxiety to hear the sound of Krsna's flute became doubled, and milk began to flow out from her breast
- Because you brought Me back here, I could no longer hear the nectarean voices of Krsna and the gopis, nor could I hear the sounds of their ornaments or the flute
- By hearing the sound of Krsna's flute they (Lord Siva, Lord Brahma, and Indra) humbly bow down and become grave from studying the sound vibrated
- By leaving home in that way (the gopis came out to meet Krsna in the dead of night when they heard the sound of His flute), the gopis transgressed the Vedic regulations of household life
- Gopis addressed Krsna as follows: "Not only women, but even stronghearted men are subject to falling down from their position at the sound of Your flute"
- Gopis said, "We have all left our husbands, relatives, brothers and friends and have simply come to You, being captivated by the sound of Your (Krsna's) transcendental flute"
- Gopis tell Yasoda, "Although they (Siva, Brahma & Indra) are all very great personalities, by hearing the sound of Krsna's flute they humbly bow down and become grave from studying the sound vibrated"
- Gopsi said, "O infallible one (Krsna), You had better know what is the reason for our coming here. In plain words, we are here simply because we have been captivated by the sweet sound of Your flute"
- May the sweet sound of Lord Krsna's flute, His authorized messenger, be glorified, for it expertly releases Srimati Radharani from Her shyness and attracts Her from Her home to the forest
- My dear friend, where is Krsna, who is like the moon rising from the ocean of Maharaja Nanda's dynasty? Where is Krsna, His head decorated with a peacock feather? Where is He? Where is Krsna, whose flute produces such a deep sound
- On the mahamaya platform, dances take place on the basis of sense gratification. But when Krsna called the gopis by sounding His flute, they very hurriedly rushed toward the spot of the rasa dance with the transcendental desire to satisfy Krsna
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart,"The flutelike murmur of the bamboos rubbing against one another steals Radharani's consciousness, for She thinks it to be the sound of My flute. And She embraces a tamala tree, mistaking it for Me"
- One gopi said, "The sound Krsna produces with his flute creates such a nice atmosphere that the denizens of the heavenly planets, who travel in space with their wives and beloveds, stop their airplanes, for they are stunned by the vibration of the flute"
- One of the friends of Srimati Radharani told Her, "It is all due to Cupid's influence upon You after You saw Krsna and heard the sound of His flute." This is another example of uparasa caused by divided interests in conjugal love
- One of the friends once said, "My dear cowherd friends, the sound of Krsna's flute from above Govardhan Hill is telling us that we need not go to search Him out on the bank of the Yamuna
- One of the gopis said, "May Krsna's sweet flute be washed away by the waves of the Yamuna, and let it fall into the ocean! The sweet sound of that flute is so impudent that it makes us lose all composure before our superiors"
- Only the most fortunate can hear these four nectarean sounds - Krsna's words, the tinkling of His ankle bells & bangles, His voice and the vibration of His flute. If one does not hear these sounds, his ears are as useless as small conchshells with holes
- Radharani says, "His ears are decorated with the buds of asoka flowers, and He has dressed Himself in yellow robes. By the sound of His flute, this boy has already made Me impatient"
- Regarding the attractiveness of Krsna's bodily beauty and the sound vibration of His flute, in the Tenth Canto, 29th Chapter, 37th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam, the gopis address Krsna as follows
- Rupa Gosvami describes, "The sound vibration created by the flute of Krsna wonderfully stopped Lord Siva from playing his dindima drum, and the same flute has caused great sages like the four Kumaras to become disturbed in their meditation"
- Rupa Gosvami states that when the gopis hear the sound of Krsna's flute, they immediately forget all rebukes offered by the elderly members of their families. They forget their defamation and the harsh behavior of their husbands
- The author of the Caitanya-caritamrta prays that just as Krsna attracted the gopis by the sweet sound of His flute, He will also attract the reader's mind by that transcendental vibration
- The gopis came out to meet Krsna in the dead of night when they heard the sound of His flute
- The gopis saw that the cows were hearing the sweet songs vibrated by Krsna's flute and were appearing to be drinking the nectar of these transcendental sounds. The calves were stunned, and they forgot to drink the milk from the milk bags
- The gopis' sleeping condition is compared to the white swans, and the sound of Krsna's flute is compared to a black wasp
- The Kaliyanaga's wives addressed Krsna, "My dear cowherd boy, we are all only young wives of the Kaliyanaga, so why do you agitate our minds by sounding Your flute"
- The luster of Krsna's body is as beautiful as the glow of a spotless full moon that has just risen, and the vibration of His flute sounds exactly like the sweet thundering of a newly formed cloud
- The same gopi said, "Although they are traveling in the air in their airplanes, enjoying the company of their husbands, on hearing the sound of Krsna's flute, they immediately become perturbed"
- The same gopi spoke, "When all the animals and trees and plants, either on the top of Govardhana Hill or in the valley, see the dancing of the peacocks, they all stand still and listen to the transcendental sound of the flute with great attention"
- The sound of Krsna's flute spreads in the four directions. Even though Krsna vibrates His flute within this universe, its sound pierces the universal covering and goes to the spiritual sky. Thus the vibration enters the ears of all inhabitants
- The sound of Lord Krsna's flute is so sweet that it has made the gopis forget all about their relationships with their kinsmen and flee to Krsna in the dead of night
- The sound vibration created by the flute of Krsna caused Lord Brahma, who was sitting on the lotus flower for the creative function, to become astonished
- They said, 'O dear lover, please answer just one question. Who among all the youthful women within this universe is not attracted by the sound of Your flute'
- This means that the transcendental sound of the flute of Krsna extended to all corners of the universe. Also, it is significant that the gopis knew about the different kinds of airplanes flying in the sky
- Venu is very small, not more than six inches long, with six holes for whistling. Murali is about eighteen inches long with a hole at the end and four holes on the body of the flute. This kind of flute produces a very enchanting sound
- Vidagdha-madhava state that, "When Krsna was playing on His flute, Baladeva very anxiously declared, 'Just see how, after hearing the transcendental sound of Krsna's flute, Indra the King of heaven is crying in his heavenly kingdom
- When I heard the sound of Krsna's flute, I tried to hide myself from the reaction of the vibrations. But still I could not check the trembling of my body
- When Krsna began to play on His flute, the sound vibration entered into the ear of Brahma as the Vedic mantra om
- When Krsna's flute sounded, the white swans, which represent the sleeping condition of the gopis, were immediately vanquished, and the black wasp sound of the flute began to enjoy the lotus flower of the gopis' beauty
- When the sound vibration of Krsna's flute is expressed through the mouth of Brahma, it becomes gayatri
- When the transcendental sound of Krsna's flute is heard, the devotee's anxiety to continue to hear that flute enables him to penetrate the covering of the material world and enter into the spiritual sky
- With the tinkling of His ornaments He attracts the ears of the gopis, and with the sound of His flute He attracts even the goddess of fortune and other beautiful women