Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Sought"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A spiritual master should not be sought after to fulfill one's sense gratification
- Accompanied by His spouse, the goddess of fortune, He went to the spot on those very feet sought for by recluses and great sages
- All of these sakha friends of Krsna sought only to serve Him. Sometimes some of them would rise early in the morning and immediately go to Krsna's place and wait at the door to see Krsna and to accompany Him to the pasturing grounds
- She (mother Yasoda) smiled as she thought, "The child is very clever. After breaking the pot He has left this place, fearing punishment." After she sought all over, she found her son sitting on a big wooden grinding mortar, which was kept upside down
- Srila Sanatana Gosvami collected some books about archaeological excavations in Mathura, and wandering in the forest, he sought to renovate all those holy places
- Such a Vaisnava should be accepted as an uttama-adhikari, a highly advanced devotee, and his association should always be sought
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: My dear King, Prince Priyavrata was a great devotee because he sought the lotus feet of Narada, his spiritual master, and thus achieved the highest perfection in transcendental knowledge
- The knowledge coming from the supreme source, that is called avaroha-pantha, and the knowledge which is being sought after by using our imperfect senses, that is called aroha-pantha
- The Personality of Godhead (Kapiladeva) said: My dear Amsuman, here is the animal sought by your grandfather for sacrifice. Please take it. As for your forefathers, who have been burnt to ashes, they can be delivered only by Ganges water
- Thinking in this way, Vallabha Bhatta approached Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the next morning, and in great humility, offering many prayers, he sought shelter and surrendered at the lotus feet of the Lord
- Vidura also heard from Uddhava about the appearance and disappearance of Lord Krsna, the Supersoul, in the mortal world, which is a subject matter sought after with great perseverance by the great sages
- Visitors said, "The condition of your (Ugrasena) perfection is that you always see Krsna, who is sought by many mystic yogis undergoing severe austerities and penances for great numbers of years. All of you are in direct touch with Krsna at every moment"