Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Sole (of the foot)
sole | soles
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Soles (7 P)
Pages in category "Sole (of the foot)"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Although the soles of his feet were blistered because of the heat, he nevertheless went to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. There he found that the Lord, having taken His lunch, was resting
- As soon as he (Akrura) entered the boundary of Vrndavana, he saw the hoofprints of the cows and Lord Krsna’s footprints, impressed with the signs of His soles - the flag, trident, thunderbolt and lotus flower
- If a yogi looks upon the marks of the Lord's sole and on the blazing brilliance of His nails, then he can be freed from the darkness of ignorance in material existence
- It is recommended in the yoga scripture that one should put the soles of the feet between the two thighs and ankles and sit straight; that posture will help one to concentrate his mind on the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The hot sand must have blistered your soles. Now you cannot walk. How did you tolerate it
- The Lord has the sign of the foot of bhrgupada as the mark of tolerance
- The Lord's sole is depicted with distinctive lines resembling a thunderbolt, a flag, a lotus flower and a goad. The luster of His toenails, which are brilliantly prominent, resembles the light of the moon
- The lowest planetary system, Patala, is considered to be the sole of the Supreme Lord, and the earth is considered to be the belly of the Lord
- The sastras state that the following bodily features indicate a great personality: a reddish luster in seven places - the eyes, the palms, the soles, the palate, the lips, the tongue, and the nails
- The soles of the Lord's lotus feet are marked with sankha-cakra-gada-padma - conchshell, disc, club and lotus - and also by a flag and a thunderbolt
- The yogi is advised to meditate upon the transcendental form of the Lord, beginning from the soles of the feet and then gradually rising to the knees, to the thighs, and finally arriving at the face
- These drops of water (on the head of Lord Siva) are the sacred Ganges River. It first flows onto the heavenly planets, which are located on the soles of Lord Visnu's feet
- These symbols on the soles of Krsna's transcendental lotus feet are worshiped by demigods & other great personalities throughout the three worlds. Upon seeing the footprints of Krsna, Akrura immediately jumped down from the chariot out of respect
- This baby has all the symptoms of Lord Narayana on His palms and soles. He will be able to deliver all the three worlds