Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Sole (of the foot)
sole | soles
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Soles (13 P)
Pages in category "Sole (of the foot)"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- If a yogi looks upon the marks of the Lord's sole and on the blazing brilliance of His nails, then he can be freed from the darkness of ignorance in material existence
- It is recommended in the yoga scripture that one should put the soles of the feet between the two thighs and ankles and sit straight; that posture will help one to concentrate his mind on the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The hot sand must have blistered your soles. Now you cannot walk. How did you tolerate it
- The Lord has the sign of the foot of bhrgupada as the mark of tolerance
- The lowest planetary system, Patala, is considered to be the sole of the Supreme Lord, and the earth is considered to be the belly of the Lord
- The sastras state that the following bodily features indicate a great personality: a reddish luster in seven places - the eyes, the palms, the soles, the palate, the lips, the tongue, and the nails
- These drops of water (on the head of Lord Siva) are the sacred Ganges River. It first flows onto the heavenly planets, which are located on the soles of Lord Visnu's feet
- This baby has all the symptoms of Lord Narayana on His palms and soles. He will be able to deliver all the three worlds