- This category is not used for selling books. Category Selling My Books (Prabhupada) is used for that
Pages in category "Sold"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Actually we need such a nice building in London. People of the world take it very seriously. During the British period in India, anything which was trademarked, "made in London'' was sold very quickly, so try to make your London Yatra equally important
- Apart from other commodities, just hear about his offering of coconuts. A coconut is sold at the rate of five gandas each
- As long as the animal is in his possession he certainly has an affinity for it, but as soon as the animal is sold, the affinity is lost
- Because we have got substantial sale of books, we are free to get money. And it is unbelievable that religious books are sold thirty thousand, forty thousand, fifty thousand daily. There is no history
- Brahmanas go to marketplaces where grains are purchased and sold wholesale, and there they collect grains left by the merchants. In this way, such exalted brahmanas maintain their bodies and families
- I have come here to sell My emotional ecstatic sentiments in this city of Kasi, but I cannot find any customers. If they are not sold, I must take them back home
- I have sold my head at the lotus feet of Lord Ramacandra. I cannot take it away. That would be too painful for me
- I remember when I sold the first one volume personally to the Archeological University. I sold them personally long ago. Now you must work conjointly with the other library men in India
- If the cost is about Rs 5/- per record then would they be sold at Rs. 10/-? I do not know at what price you have sold them in the past. Anyway if you have already placed the order with Gramaphone Co. then what can be done?
- In India, wherever some famous temple is there, there is a tank. Now the haircutting, that lakhs of rupees are sold to foreign countries is hair. Heaps. These managers, they are selling the hairs. Very big business
- In Russia they sold land, and they advertised that, "There is Sea of Moscow. We have planted our flag on the sea" So these are propaganda. They cannot go even into the nearest planet, what to speak of the spiritual sky
- One of Her (Radharani's) friends addressed Her in this way: "My dear friend, You have already sold Yourself and all Your beauty to Govinda. Now You should not be bashful. Please look upon Him cheerfully"
- Our books are sold not for philosophical speculation but practical solution of the problems. The philosophical classes are now being closed everywhere
- Radharani's friend told Her, "One who has sold an elephant to another person should not make a miserly quarrel about selling the trident which controls the elephant." This kind of bashfulness is due to a new introduction in ecstatic love with Krsna
- Rukmini continued, "They (opposing princes) are always dishonored like dogs, they are miserly like cats. They have sold themselves like slaves to their wives. Any unfortunate woman who has never heard of Your glories may accept such a man as her husband"
- Since I have come to this country, I might have sold this Easy Journey about one half million copies. My Krishna books are selling more than that
- So far I know, you have not sold any books of ours. More when we meet
- Sometimes a slave’s body is sold to a master, and from that day on the body belongs to the master
- Special care should be taken that no property can be sold or mortgaged by local managers as was done by Goursundar. This is my only concern
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "'Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja, is my life and soul.' By this statement I am sold into the hands of the descendants of Gunaraja Khan'"
- Sunah sepa is the name of the second son of Ajigarta. He was sold to Hariscandra, but he later took shelter of Visvamitra, Hariscandra's enemy, and never left his side
- Sunahsepha was sold to Maharaja Hariscandra because he was the middle son, between the oldest and the youngest. It appears that the sacrifice of a man as an animal in yajna has been practiced for a very long time
- Sunahsepha's father sold Sunahsepha to be sacrificed as a man-animal in the yajna of King Hariscandra
- Syamasundara Prabhu is still unable to pay because the things are not sold yet. Let us wait & see
- That is good they have sold the jewelry business; we have got so nice book business, why shall we have this?
- The best thing will be to keep a daily count of your stock and how many magazines and books sold
- The report is that within the three days of Christmas holidays, we have sold one lakh worth of books within three days. So our books are being very much welcome in the Western countries, especially the Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- There the devotee says, "My dear Lord, as a sold-out animal has no need to think about his maintenance and sustenance, so, because I have given up my body and soul unto You, I am no longer concerned with my maintenance and sustenance"
- They (Satyaraja Khan & Ramananda Vasu) would purchase prasadam from the market where the remnants of Lord Jagannatha's food was sold & then extend invitations to Caitanya, whereas Acaryaratna, Acaryanidhi & others who were brahmanas would cook at home
- This temple (of Nityananda Prabhu, Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Advaita Prabhu) was later sold to someone else, and this party is now maintaining the seva-puja of the temple
- Unfortunately the citizens (of Bombay) are so clever that they have increased illicit distillation of liquor, and although not being sold publicly in shops, liquor is being sold in public lavatories and similar abnormal places
- Unfortunately, the descendants of Kasisvara Gosani's brother have sold a major portion of this land (in Vallabhapura), and therefore the Deity worship has now been hampered
- We are all sold to Krishna and we have no other business but His service. That should be our determination
- We have released one Hare Krishna record through the famous record manufacturers, the Apple Company, and by the Grace of Krishna it is being sold on the average 20,000 copies per week in London alone
- When Pradyumna was thrown into the sea, a big fish immediately swallowed him. Later this fish was caught in the net of a fisherman, and the fish was later sold to the Sambara demon
- Why (Bharatpur Trust) cannot donate the whole thing and we shall spend our money to make it very wonderfully done up and renovated. But I think their plan may be to give us the temple only, because that cannot be sold, and no one can maintain it any more
- You are going somewhere, purchasing the plane ticket. Do you ask, "How many tickets you have sold?" Huh? What is the use of? You just purchase your ticket and get on the airplane and go. Don't waste your valuable time in that way
- You cannot sell the Hawaii house. It is a good house, and I do not approve selling it. If you want to expand, then you can purchase other houses for residences. I do not want any of our houses to be sold