"solar years" | "solar year"
Pages in category "Solar Years"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After 4,300,000,000 solar years, when Brahma awoke to create again by the will of the Lord, all the rsis like Marici, Angira, Atri and so on were created from the transcendental body of the Lord, and I (Narada) also appeared along with them
- As the sunrise takes place once in twenty-four hours, similarly the pastimes of Lord Krsna take place in a universe once in a daytime of Brahma, the account of which is given in the Bhagavad-gita as 4,300,000,000 solar years
- At the end of every 4,320,000,000 solar years, when Brahma, the lord of one particular universe, goes to sleep, there is one annihilation. And at the end of Lord Brahma's life, which takes place at the end of Brahma's one hundred years of age
- Lord Krsna as He is appears once every twenty-four hours of Brahma's time (or after a lapse of 8,640,000,000 solar years) in each and every universe, and all His transcendental pastimes are displayed in each and every universe in a routine spool
- Lord Krsna instructs that all the planets within the material universe are destroyed at the end of 4,300,000 x 1,000 x 2 x 30 x 12 x 100 solar years
- The duration of a day in the life of Brahma is 4,320,000,000 solar years. This is stated also in the Bhagavad-gita. And for this same period Brahmaji rests at night in yoga-nidra within the body of the Garbhodakasayi Visnu, the generator of Brahma
- The duration of a day in the life of Brahma is 4,320,000,000 solar years. This is stated also in the Bhagavad-gita. So for this period Brahmaji rests in yoga-nidra within the body of the Garbhodakasayi Visnu, the generator of Brahma
- The names of one set of fourteen Manus covering 4,300,000,000 solar years
- The present Manu, who is the seventh, is called Vaivasvata (the son of Vivasvan). Twenty-seven divya-yugas (27 x 4,320,000 solar years) of his age have now passed
- The residents of Maharloka, where the purified living entities or demigods possess a duration of life calculated to be 4,300,000,000 solar years, have airships by which they reach Satyaloka, the topmost planet of the universe
- The yogi alone goes beyond this circle of Sisumara & attains the planet (Maharloka) where purified saints like Bhrgu enjoy a duration of life of 4,300,000,000 solar years. This planet is worshipable even for the saints who are transcendentally situated