"solar years" | "solar year"
Pages in category "Solar Years"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- After 4,300,000,000 solar years, when Brahma awoke to create again by the will of the Lord, all the rsis like Marici, Angira, Atri and so on were created from the transcendental body of the Lord, and I (Narada) also appeared along with them
- At the end of every 4,320,000,000 solar years, when Brahma, the lord of one particular universe, goes to sleep, there is one annihilation. And at the end of Lord Brahma's life, which takes place at the end of Brahma's one hundred years of age
- The duration of a day in the life of Brahma is 4,320,000,000 solar years. This is stated also in the Bhagavad-gita. And for this same period Brahmaji rests at night in yoga-nidra within the body of the Garbhodakasayi Visnu, the generator of Brahma
- The duration of a day in the life of Brahma is 4,320,000,000 solar years. This is stated also in the Bhagavad-gita. So for this period Brahmaji rests in yoga-nidra within the body of the Garbhodakasayi Visnu, the generator of Brahma
- The names of one set of fourteen Manus covering 4,300,000,000 solar years
- The present Manu, who is the seventh, is called Vaivasvata (the son of Vivasvan). Twenty-seven divya-yugas (27 x 4,320,000 solar years) of his age have now passed
- The yogi alone goes beyond this circle of Sisumara & attains the planet (Maharloka) where purified saints like Bhrgu enjoy a duration of life of 4,300,000,000 solar years. This planet is worshipable even for the saints who are transcendentally situated