"so-called religion" |"so-called religions"|"so-called Christian religion"|"so-called cheating religion"|"so-called, manufactured religion"|"so-called Hindu religion"|"so called religion" |"so called religions"
Pages in category "So-called Religion"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- King Arhat, being bewildered, gave up the Vedic principles, which are free from risk, and concocted a new system of religion opposed to the Vedas. That was the beginning of the Jain dharma. Many other so-called religions followed this atheistic system
- Krsna did not come to establish the so-called Hindu religion or Muslim religion or Christian religion. No. He came to establish real religion. Real religion means we have to submit, surrender to the real person
- Our movement is revolutionary to so called religious principles, gurus and swamis. This fact is being appreciated even in India
- Our so-called religion is unique in the world, simply because we stand solidly on philosophy, and because we are strong in that way, no one can refute or defeat us, so we are wiping out sentimental religion wherever we penetrate
- The ISKCON branch, being directly watered by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, is becoming undoubtedly successful, whereas the disconnected branches of the so-called Hindu religion that are envious of ISKCON are drying up and dying
- The present so-called Hindu religion, which, being predominantly conducted by the Mayavada philosophy, has become a hodgepodge institution of various concocted ideas
- They must be finished, all over the world. So-called religionists, so-called philosophers, so-called avataras, swamis, yogis - finished. Our program should be like that
- This is Krsna consciousness movement, that we are inducing people to understand the problem. It is not a sectarian movement or so-called religious movement. It is not a religion. It is educational cultural movement
- To become Krsna conscious means we have to give up all these so-called or cheating type of religious system