This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Smelling God (1 P)
Pages in category "Smelling Krsna"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- She (Kubja) took Krsna's lotus feet and placed them on her breasts, which were burning with the blazing fire of lust. By smelling the fragrance of Krsna's lotus feet, she was immediately relieved of all lusty desires
- Sukadeva Gosvami say, "My dear King, when magnanimous Nanda Maharaj returned from a tour, he began to smell the head of his son, and he was merged in the ecstasy of parental love"
- The gopis then came upon a group of she-deer. Smelling the aroma of Krsna's body and seeing the faces of the deer, the gopis inquired from them to ascertain if Krsna was nearby
- There is the following statement by a gopi, "My dear Krsna, the first thing You should do is just embrace me with Your strong arms. Then, my dear friend, I shall first smell Your head, and then I shall enjoy with You"
- They (the cowherd men) began to show paternal love for the children, and with great affection they lifted them in their arms and embraced them. They began to smell their children’s heads and enjoy their company with great happiness