Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
skull | skulls
Pages in category "Skull"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- He (Lord Siva) associates with the demons in the crematorium, his locks of hair are scattered all over his body, he is garlanded with human skulls and smeared with ashes from the crematorium
- His (Aghasura's) big eyes moved violently, and he quickly suffocated. His life air could not come out from any source, and ultimately it burst out of a hole in the upper part of his skull. Thus his life air passed off
- The demon (Hiranyaksa) continued: When You (Lord Varahadeva) fall dead with Your skull smashed by the mace hurled by my arms, the demigods and sages who offer You oblations and sacrifice in devotional service will also automatically cease to exist
- The great hero, the son of Prthu, chased him (Indra) again. But when he saw that Indra was carrying in his hand a staff with a skull at the top and was again wearing the dress of a sannyasi, he still chose not to kill him
- The kapalika mendicants are tantric materialists who carry skulls in their hands. They are not Vaisnavas and have nothing to do with spiritual life; therefore they are untouchable
- The Yaksas, Raksasas, ghosts and witches, who are habituated to eating flesh, transformed Lord Siva's incarnation Rudra (Bhutanatha) into a calf and milked out beverages made of blood and put them in a pot made of skulls
- The yogi has simply to desire to leave the material world in both finer and grosser forms and then move the vital force to the topmost part of the skull and leave the body from the hole in the skull called the brahma-randhra
- There are many different types of sannyasis. Some of them go naked, and some of them carry a skull and trident, generally known as kapalika