This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sixty-five Percent (2 P)
Pages in category "Sixty-five"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Among the devotees of Lord Nityananda Prabhu, Pitambara was the sixty-fourth, Madhavacarya the sixty-fifth, Damodara dasa the sixty-sixth, Sankara the sixty-seventh, Mukunda the sixty-eighth, Jnana dasa the sixty-ninth and Manohara the seventieth
- At the mature old age, say 65-70 years, everyone must accept the renounced order of Sannyas; if not in dress, then in action positively
- It has been decided that among human beings Babhru is the best and that Devavrdha is equal to the demigods. Because of the association of Babhru and Devavrdha, all of their descendants, numbering 14,065, achieved liberation
- The sixty-second branch of the tree was Subuddhi Misra, the sixty-third was Hrdayananda, the sixty-fourth was Kamala-nayana, the sixty-fifth was Mahesa Pandita, the sixty-sixth was Srikara, and the sixty-seventh was Sri Madhusudana