Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Siva Says"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Lord Siva continued: "My dear Lord (Krsna), since You are manifested universally, the different parts of the universe are the different parts of Your body, and by Your inconceivable potency You can simultaneously be both localized and universal"
- Lord Siva said, "A person who possesses a human body but who cannot bring his senses under control is carried away by the waves of sensual enjoyment. As such, he cannot take shelter of Your lotus feet and thus engage in Your devotional service"
- Lord Siva said, "All immediate & remote causes of the cosmic manifestation rest in You without distinctive features of existence. Ultimately, there is no possibility of distinction between You & other thing on equal level with You or subordinate to You"
- Lord Siva said, "All of the demigods are directing different affairs of the universe by Your (Krsna's) grace only. Thus the seven upper planetary systems are maintained by Your grace"
- Lord Siva said, "All the great progenitors, known as Prajapatis, are Your (Krsna's) symbolic representatives. And religion is Your heart"
- Lord Siva said, "As far as I am concerned, I act as Your (Krsna's) ego"
- Lord Siva said, "At the end of this creation, all manifestations of Your (Krsna's) energies, whether in the shape of demigods, human beings or lower animals, enter into You"
- Lord Siva said, "By Your (Krsna) personal manifestation; and You have appeared as different living entities by Your separated manifestations"
- Lord Siva said, "Despite Your (Krsna) transcendental position, my Lord, in order to show Your six opulences and advertise Your transcendental qualities, You have appeared in Your different incarnations - fish, tortoise, boar, Nrsimha, Kesava"
- Lord Siva said, "Human society without Krsna consciousness is a society of cheaters and the cheated"
- Lord Siva said, "I pray to You, my Lord (Krsna), that as You were pleased with his forefathers King Prahlada and Bali Maharaja, You will also be pleased with him"
- Lord Siva said, "In the Brahma-samhita we also find it stated that although You (Krsna) always remain in Your abode, Goloka Vrndavana, You are present everywhere"
- Lord Siva said, "In the impersonalists' conception of Your (Krsna's) supreme existence, the heavenly planets are Your head, all the directions are Your ears, the earth (Urvi) is Your lotus feet, the moon is Your mind, and the sun is Your eye"
- Lord Siva said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), let us always be engaged in Your transcendental loving service so that we may get free from this material entanglement"
- Lord Siva said, "My dear Lord Krsna, You are the worshipable object of the Vedic hymns"
- Lord Siva said, "My dear Lord, only by Your mercy and grace can the living entity get the human form of life, which is a chance to get out of the miserable condition of material existence"
- Lord Siva said, "My Lord, You (Krsna) are actually the dearmost Supersoul of all living entities and the supreme controller of everything"
- Lord Siva said, "Now you may take all the wealth remaining from the sacrifice, for I give it to you." After saying this, Lord Siva, who is most adherent to the religious principles, disappeared from that place
- Lord Siva said, "On a cloudy day, to the common man's eyes the sun appears to be covered. But the fact is that because the sunshine creates the cloud, the sun can never actually be covered, even though the whole sky may be cloudy"
- Lord Siva said, "Only the devotees can realize You (Krsna), and no one else"
- Lord Siva said, "Saintly persons who have completely cleansed their hearts of all material contamination can realize Your (Krsna's) transcendental form, although You are all-pervading like the sky, unaffected by any material thing"
- Lord Siva said, "The human being who is always illusioned is afraid of ultimate death"
- Lord Siva said, "The impersonal feature of Your (Krsna's) supreme body is conceived of in this way, but You are ultimately the Supreme Person"
- Lord Siva said, "The impersonal feature of Your (Krsna's) supreme body is only a small expansion of Your energy. You are likened to the original fire, and Your expansions are its light and heat"
- Lord Siva said, "The life of such a person (who cannot bring his senses under control) is very unfortunate, and anyone living such a life of darkness is certainly cheating himself and thus cheating others also"
- Lord Siva said, "The ocean is Your (Krsna's) abdomen, and the King of heaven, Indra, is Your arm. Trees and plants are the hairs on Your body, the clouds are the hair on Your head, and Lord Brahma is Your intelligence"
- Lord Siva said, "The words param brahman have been used in the Bhagavad-gita to identify You (Krsna)"
- Lord Siva said, "We have all taken shelter of You (Krsna) because we have accepted You as the Supreme Lord and the dearmost life and soul of all of us"
- Lord Siva said, "You (Krsna) are equal to everyone, the most peaceful supreme friend of every living entity. You are the supreme worshipable object for every one of us"
- Lord Siva said, "You (Krsna) are simultaneously the cause of this cosmic manifestation and its ingredients as well. You are the Supreme Whole, one without a second"
- Lord Siva said, "You (Krsna) are the original cause of this cosmic manifestation, You are its supreme maintainer, and You are the cause of its dissolution also"
- Lord Siva said, "You exist in four dimension, & Your appearance and disappearance do not depend on anything beyond Yourself. You are the supreme cause of everything, but of You there is no cause. You Yourself cause Your own appearance and disappearance"
- Lord Siva said: My dear son, I, Lord Brahma and the other demigods, who rotate within this universe under the misconception of our greatness, cannot exhibit any power to compete with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Lord Siva said: Whatever your father has said is the truth, and you also are speaking the same truth. Therefore, I, who know the Vedic mantras, shall explain transcendental knowledge to you
- Lord Siva says to Devi, "My dear Devi, this great brahmana sage Markandeya has attained unflinching faith and devotion unto the S P of Godhead, and as such he does not aspire after any benedictions, including liberation from the material world"
- My dear Lord, all the demigods, including myself (Siva) and Lord Brahma, as well as great saintly persons and sages who have cleansed their hearts of material attachment, have, by Your grace, wholeheartedly taken shelter of Your lotus feet
- My Lord, You are complete knowledge, and there is not a pinch of material contamination in Your personality
- Siva said, "If they are elevated to the higher planetary systems, or if they get liberation from material contamination, or if they are pushed down to the hellish condition of life - in fact, in any situation whatever - they are not afraid of anything"
- Siva said, "Simply because they have taken shelter of the lotus feet of Narayana, for them any position in the material world is as good as another"
- Siva said: At that time your (Banasura) days will come to an end, and your flag of victory will no longer fly. Then you will see your false prestige smashed to pieces