Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
site | sites
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Site"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A pilgrimage site becomes a holy place because of the presence of the saintly persons
- Advanced devotees prefer to reside at Radha-kunda because this place is the site of many memories of the eternal loving affairs between Krsna and Radharani
- After receiving instruction from Narada, the demon Vrkasura went to Kedaranatha. The pilgrimage site of Kedaranatha still exists near Kashmir
- I have now New Vrindaban scheme and I shall try to develop all the important temples of Vrindaban including Radha Damodara temple in our New Vrindaban site
- I shall be glad to know if you can translate our literature into Hindi with the help of friends in Varanasi. Varanasi is the learning site for Hindi language. Can you take charge of this translation work? Then it will be a great service to the Lord
- In any case send me a site sketch of the available land, giving length and breadth. However, we do not want some land on one side of the canal and some land on the other side of the canal. All the land must be in one piece, together, not separately
- In the month of March I shall be lecturing there on the site in our pandal, in order to supervise the construction of our first "Hare Krishna City"
- In the village of Pancakrosi Vrndavana, at the site where the Govinda temple is now situated, there was a great temple where gorgeous worship of Gopala was performed
- In those days (during the time of Daksa) this (the place where the River Sindhu (now the Indus) meets the Arabian Sea) was the site of a holy lake named Narayana-saras, where there were many saintly persons
- Jagadananda Pandita offered obeisances to the Lord on behalf of Sanatana Gosvami. Then he gave the Lord the dust from the site of the rasa dance, along with the other gifts
- Janamejaya celebrated several sacrifices in the Kuruksetra pilgrimage site, and he had three younger brothers named Srutasena, Ugrasena and Bhimasena II
- So far the people asking you what is the actual birth site of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, ask them to go to Tirtha Maharaja. We do not bother about these things
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bathed the body of Haridasa Thakura in the sea and then declared, "From this day on, this sea has become a great pilgrimage site"
- Srila Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami collected many revealed scriptures, and from the evidence in those scriptures they excavated all the lost sites of pilgrimage. Thus they established temples for the worship of Lord Krsna
- Srutadeva thought, "How has it become possible that Lord Krsna, who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and His associates, the great sages, whose very presence makes a place as sanctified as a pilgrimage site, have agreed to come to my place"
- The devotees covered the body of Haridasa Thakura with sand and then constructed a platform upon the site. The platform was protected all around by fencing
- The gifts consisted of some sand from the site of the rasa-lila, a stone from Govardhana Hill, dry ripened pilu fruits and a garland of small conchshells
- The pilgrimage site of Kedaranatha still exists near Kashmir. It is almost always covered by snow, but for part of the year, during the month of July, it is possible to see the deity, and devotees go there to offer their respects
- The present-day village of Prembagh, which lies near Ramshara in the Jessore district of Bangladesh, is said by many to be the site of Kumaradeva's house. Of his many sons, three took to the path of Vaisnavism
- The purpose of going to a place of pilgrimage is to get the chance to glorify the Lord. Even today, although times have changed, there are still pilgrimage sites in India
- The Samanta-pancaka pilgrimage site is celebrated because Lord Parasurama performed great sacrifices there after killing all the ksatriyas in the world twenty-one times
- The Yadus who went to the Prabhasa pilgrimage site performed their duties by distributing land, gold, and well-nourished cows in royal charity
- There (Pancapsarasa) also He bathed according to the regulative principles and observed the ritualistic ceremonies. This site is also celebrated as a shrine of Lord Visnu; therefore Lord Balarama distributed ten thousand cows to the local brahmana priests
- There is no hurry to build the exhibition hall in Mayapur if you have not yet made the site plan for the city