Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Sisya"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A Vaisnava is praying guru: "Sir, you are devotee of Krsna. You can give me Krsna if you like." This is the position of sisya
- Actually, these discussions of scripture is not to be acted unless there is relationship between the speaker and the audience. So audience means the disciples. Disciple means who accepts the discipline. Sisya
- Guru does not accept, although he is worshiped like Krsna, he never accepts that "I am Krsna." That is our parampara system. Sisya has to accept guru as Krsna, but guru will never accept that he is Krsna. This is our relationship
- Guru's business is not to exploit the sisya. It is the business, how to deliver. So who can deliver? Who is actually guru in the parampara system? Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh
- Sisya has to accept guru as Krsna
- Sisya means under the order, regulation. A person cannot disobey the order of guru. Then he is sisya. If he argues, he's not sisya
- Sisya means who abides by the rules. Or English "discipline." Either you take English or Sanskrit, the same meaning. Sisya means who accepts the ruling of his spiritual master; and disciple means the same thing
- Sisya means who voluntarily accepts to be guided or being governed by the representative of God
- Sisya says, "My dear guru, if I do not eat meat and fish, my health will fail." "All right, I order you. Under my order you can do that." This kind of compromise from guru is not there. That is not guru