Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sinless | sinlessly | sinlessness
Pages in category "Sinless"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- First of all the Buddha wanted to make them sinless, "Don't kill"
- From Bhrgu-samhita it was ascertained. They said - I do not know - that I was a big physician in my last life, very spotless character, no sins, like that. He explained me. So it may be. But actually I have no remembrance that I was a physician
- It is the duty of the guru, the duty of the parents, duty of the government to train people in such a way that they may become pious, sinless
- It was very difficult to find out a criminal. Because these four things were forbidden. What is that? No illicit sex, no intoxication, no gambling, no meat-eating. So if one follows these four principles, naturally he is sinless automatically
- O sinless Brahma, you may know from Me that it was I (God) who first ordered you to undergo penance when you were perplexed in your duty. Such penance is My heart and soul, and therefore penance and I are nondifferent
- O sinless mother Devaki, after the expiry of twelve thousand celestial years, in which you constantly contemplated Me within the core of your heart with great faith, devotion and austerity, I was very much satisfied with you
- On the path of material activities, there is regulation for killing cows. If such killing is done under the guidance of scripture, there is no sin
- Only the completely sinless persons can accept pure devotional service to the Lord
- Sinless devotee
- Sinless means they should not indulge in these four prohibited principles. Others may do. But the leaders, the political executive, administrators, and the priests who are conducting the church, they must be free from sinful life
- So far I am concerned, I cannot say what I was in my previous life, but one great astrologer calculated that I was previously a physician and my life was sinless
- The conditions of the material world are so made that one has to commit sins willingly or unwillingly, and the best example is Maharaja Pariksit himself, who was a recognized sinless, pious king. But he also became a victim of an offense
- The whole world is disturbed. Why? Because it is full of these sinful men: drunkards, woman hunters, gamblers, and intoxicants. The whole world. And they are expecting peace. Nonsense. Where is peace? First of all educate them to become sinless
- Vidura inquires from Uddhava, "My dear friend, is Akrura in an auspicious condition? He is not only a learned scholar and sinless, but he is also a devotee of Lord Krsna"
- Visnu said: During that time, your(Prsni's) mind was always absorbed in Me. When you were executing devotional service and always thinking of Me within your heart, I was very much pleased with you. O sinless mother, your heart is therefore always pure
- We are trying our best to become a perfect devotee of Krsna. So to become a perfect devotee means he must be sinless
- When Hiranyakasipu found that he could not in any way harm Prahlada, who was completely sinless, he was in great anxiety about what to do next
- When such men (devotees of Lord) head the government, the people will certainly be sinless. They will no longer be disturbing demons. It is then and then only that a peaceful condition can prevail in society
- Without being sinless...