Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"sincere service"|"sincere services"|"sincerely serve"
VedaBase query: "Sincer* serv*"@10
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Sincere Service"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A person who has attracted the attention of the spiritual master by his sincere service likes to dance and chant with similarly developed Krsna conscious devotees. The spiritual master authorizes such a devotee to deliver fallen souls all over the world
- A spiritual master in the line of disciplic succession from Brahma and Narada has no demand for dollars and cents. A bona fide student has to satisfy him by sincere service to obtain knowledge of the relation and nature of the soul and the Supersoul
- He (Lord Krsna) does not require anyone's extraneous help for His personal satisfaction. Therefore, the queens could not satisfy the Lord by their feminine attractiveness, but they satisfied Him by their sincere affection and service
- He can understand whether you are sincerely serving or with some motive you are serving. Even with a motive you serve Krsna, it will never go in vain. Krsna is so kind
- If one is under the protection of a devotee and sincerely renders service unto him, by this process of bhakti-yoga one is certainly able to counteract all sinful reactions
- Instruction should be given to the faithful devotee who is respectful to the spiritual master, nonenvious, friendly to all kinds of living entities and eager to render service with faith and sincerity
- It is the duty of the husband to liquidate his debt to his wife. The wife gives her sincere service to the husband, and he becomes indebted to her because one cannot accept service from his subordinate without giving him something in exchange