Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
simplify | simplifies | simplified | simplification |simplistic | simplistically | simplifying
Pages in category "Simplify"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- He (Vyasadeva) saw that the sacrifices mentioned in the Vedas were means by which the people's occupations could be purified. And to simplify the process he divided the one Veda into four, in order to expand them among men
- How the matter has been simplified, that for attainment of spiritual life people have to undergo so many years under penance and regulation, and here is only, only thing is, that you simply chant the holy name of the Lord
- If one wants to understand this sankirtana movement through philosophy and learning and logic, oh, there is ample opportunity. It is not sentimental. It is based on science and based on authority of Vedas. But it is simplified
- If you want really peaceful life, then you have to make your material necessities simplified and engage your time for spiritual cultivation
- In this age the performance of sacrifice has been simplified. One can chant Hare Krsna, and by pleasing Krsna one can satisfy all the demigods automatically
- Instead of making life simplified, they have made it a turmoil
- The Bhagavata says the Purana is part of the Vedas. As Upanisad is part of Vedas... It is written in simplified language so that those who are less educated, less having brain substance
- The life should be simplified without being hampered by laboring day and night for economic development, without any spiritual understanding
- The person who actually wants perfect fulfillment of the mission of human life should simply worship Lord Krsna, and that will simplify the matter and completely guarantee the success of his human life
- The Vedic civilization was very simplified, simplified. A class of ideal men, the brahmana, they are ideal. They are simply assimilating the Vedic knowledge and guiding others
- They have simplified their life. And gradually develop, make little cottages, and grow little vegetable, little barley or wheat and milk. That is sufficient. We don't require much. We don't want luxury. We want just to subsist
- This Krsna consciousness movement is neither new nor any concocted manufactured thing. It is authorized, based on the Vedas, based on the Vedic authorities, and it is very simple and it has become simplified by the mercy of Lord Caitanya
- Yes, you may write some of the stories in simplified version for the children. That is very nice. The story of characters cannot be changed or anything made up, but simply the language may be changed
- Your study aids that you are using to help the children learn the meaning of Bhagavad-gita slokas fully seem to be alright. You must see that the meaning of the verse is in no way altered or changed. Simplification is alright but do not change anything