Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Shroud"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- As soon as the shroud of illusion is removed, the dead body of material so-called love and affection is at once manifest to the naked eye
- One should always feel very humble, that will help one to make progress in Krishna Consciousness. So your humble feeling that you are shrouded by illusion is very nice, at the same time your feeling that KC is so nice that it makes everything easy
- The Lord expertly removes the shroud of illusion for the neophyte devotee by depriving him of his material assets, and thus the devotee finds himself alone in the midst of his so-called relatives
- The simple message of the Gita is self-illuminated like the sun. Its knowledge is not hidden under a gloomy shroud of impersonalism
- The so-called wives and husbands, parents and children, are all concerned with reciprocal material profit. As soon as the shroud of illusion is removed, the dead body of material so-called love and affection is at once manifest to the naked eye