Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
shark | sharklike | sharks
Pages in category "Shark"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Krsna's face is decorated with ornaments, such as earrings resembling sharks. His ears are beautiful, His cheeks brilliant, and His smiling attractive to everyone. Whoever sees Lord Krsna sees a festival
- Krsna's face is the enjoyer king. That full-moon face makes His shark-shaped earrings and lotus eyes dance. His eyebrows are like bows, and His eyes are like arrows
- The dead bodies of the elephants appeared like small islands, and the dead horses appeared like sharks. By the arrangement of the supreme will, there was a great river of blood filled with paraphernalia
- The earrings dancing on Krsna's cheeks are shaped like sharks, and they shine very brightly. These dancing earrings attract the minds of all women. Over and above this, Krsna pierces the hearts of women with the arrows of His sweetly smiling glances
- The ocean of nescience is very difficult to cross because it is infested with many dangerous sharks
- The shark represents Krsna
- The sharks who dwell in the ocean do not care for the rivers which are gliding down into it. The devotees eternally live in the ocean of devotional service, and they do not care for the rivers