Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
shake | shaken | shakes | shaking
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Trembling (6 C, 100 P)
Pages in category "Shaking"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Advaita Acarya and others began to chant the holy name of Lord Nrsimha and sprinkle water. The roaring of the chant was so great that it seemed to shake the entire universe
- After hearing Rukmini's statement, Lord Krsna was very much pleased. He immediately shook hands with the brahmana and said, "My dear brahmana, I am very glad to hear that Rukmini is eager to marry Me, since I am also eager to get her hand"
- As He (Lord Varahadeva) shook His body, this very hair fell and turned into blades of evergreen kusa grass and kasa (another kind of grass used for mats), by means of which the sages worshiped Lord Visnu after defeating the demons
- As soon as King Yudhisthira embraced Him (Krsna) there were tears in his eyes, and his body shook in ecstasy. He completely forgot that he was living in this material world
- The sky was filled with the great and loud chanting of sankirtana, and the earth shook from the jumping and dancing of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- There was a tumultuous roaring sound, and they all began to pray to Krsna for safety. At this time Lord Balarama was smiling, thinking that these cowherd men had been frightened by the shaking of Govardhana Hill
- Upon hearing the sound of the falling fruits, the demon Dhenukasura, who was living there in the form of an ass, approached with great force, shaking the whole field so that all the trees moved as if there were an earthquake
- Upon hearing this, Mother Yasoda shook her curved eyebrows. She could only look at her friend with a smiling face. May Mother Yasoda bless everyone with this smiling attitude. In this example the whole is the parental love, and the part is the laughter
- When Krsna's glance went over the breasts of the gopis, His hand began to shake, and upon seeing His hand shake, all of the cowherd men underneath the hill (Govardhana) became a little disturbed
- When tears from the eyes are added to the smiling, and the shoulders are shaking, the smile is called apahasita
- When the yogi is once situated in that transcendental position (asamprajnata-samadhi), he is never shaken from it. Unless the yogi is able to reach this position, he is unsuccessful