Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
shake | shaken | shakes | shaking
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Trembling (6 C, 107 P)
Pages in category "Shaking"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Advaita Acarya and others began to chant the holy name of Lord Nrsimha and sprinkle water. The roaring of the chant was so great that it seemed to shake the entire universe
- After hearing Rukmini's statement, Lord Krsna was very much pleased. He immediately shook hands with the brahmana and said, "My dear brahmana, I am very glad to hear that Rukmini is eager to marry Me, since I am also eager to get her hand"
- All His teeth shook, as if each was separate from the others. Indeed, they seemed about to fall to the ground
- As He (Lord Varahadeva) shook His body, this very hair fell and turned into blades of evergreen kusa grass and kasa (another kind of grass used for mats), by means of which the sages worshiped Lord Visnu after defeating the demons
- As soon as King Yudhisthira embraced Him (Krsna) there were tears in his eyes, and his body shook in ecstasy. He completely forgot that he was living in this material world
- He (Balarama) shook hands with those who were His equals in age and friendship and with loud laughing embraced each one of them
- He (Kamsa) then called for Akrura, one of the descendants in the family of Yadu, in which Krsna was born as the son of Vasudeva. When Akrura came to see Kamsa, Kamsa very politely shook hands with him
- O Supreme Lord, undoubtedly we are inhabitants of the most pious planets - the Jana, Tapas and Satya lokas - but still we have been purified by the drops of water sprinkled from Your shoulder hairs by the shaking of Your body
- Out of ecstatic love of God, the Bhattacarya shed tears, and his body was stunned. He exhibited an ecstatic mood, and he perspired, shook and trembled
- The Almighty Lord (Krsna) greeted everyone present by bowing His head, exchanging greetings, embracing, shaking hands, looking and smiling, giving assurances and awarding benedictions, even to the lowest in rank
- The sky was filled with the great and loud chanting of sankirtana, and the earth shook from the jumping and dancing of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Then, O Vidura, the Lord caused all the kings, both the enemies & those on the side of your fighting nephews, to be killed in the Battle of Kuruksetra. All those kings were so great and strong that the earth seemed to shake as they traversed the warfield
- There was a tumultuous roaring sound, and they all began to pray to Krsna for safety. At this time Lord Balarama was smiling, thinking that these cowherd men had been frightened by the shaking of Govardhana Hill
- Upon hearing the sound of the falling fruits, the demon Dhenukasura, who was living there in the form of an ass, approached with great force, shaking the whole field so that all the trees moved as if there were an earthquake
- Upon hearing this, Mother Yasoda shook her curved eyebrows. She could only look at her friend with a smiling face. May Mother Yasoda bless everyone with this smiling attitude. In this example the whole is the parental love, and the part is the laughter
- When Krsna's glance went over the breasts of the gopis, His hand began to shake, and upon seeing His hand shake, all of the cowherd men underneath the hill (Govardhana) became a little disturbed
- When tears from the eyes are added to the smiling, and the shoulders are shaking, the smile is called apahasita
- When the yogi is once situated in that transcendental position (asamprajnata-samadhi), he is never shaken from it. Unless the yogi is able to reach this position, he is unsuccessful