Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Setting"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- After seeing Krsna, Jarati cried very loudly, addressing all the residents of Vrndavana to inform them that this son of King Nanda was setting fire to the household life of her daughter-in-law
- Akrura, the son of Svaphalka, meditated on Sri Krsna on his journey from Mathura. He reached Vrndavana by the end of the day. Akrura passed the whole journey without knowing how long it took. When he reached Vrndavana, the sun was setting
- The setting of the sun does not mean the end of the sun. It means that the sun is out of our sight. Similarly, the end of the mission of the Lord on a particular planet or universe only means that He is out of our sight
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned to recognize valuable jewels by studying their luster and colors. Then They learned the art of placing jewels in a gold and silver setting so that they look very beautiful
- Yudhisthira said, "Although we feel the difference in temperature between the rising and the setting sun, the temperature of the sun never changes"
- Yudhisthira said, "Your (Krsna's) real position is always exalted, exactly like that of the sun, which always remains at the same temperature during both the time of its rising and the time of its setting. But we feel the difference"