Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sentimental | sentimentalism |sentimentality | sentimentally
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Caitanya's Sentiments (7 P)
- ► Naive (3 P)
- ► Radharani's Sentiments (3 P)
Pages in category "Sentimental"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Hindu religion has no philosophy, therefore it has died because in this age people have become very much hardened by material living and they are not much interested in sentimental religions like Hinduism. Sentiments are temporary and they always dry up
- How could she marry a young girl to Krishna? Is Krishna so play thing that He can be handled in such a way? This means she has no knowledge of Krishna. She is simply a sentimental devotee
- If an unfit person sentimentally accepts vairagya or takes sannyasa but at the same time remains attached to women, he is in a very dangerous position
- If one pretends to be a devotee of the Lord but does not understand the difference between dry speculative knowledge and knowledge of the Supreme Absolute Truth, then such a person's devotion borders on impersonalism and is rank with cheap sentimentalism
- Paintings should be like the Deities, formal and worshipful. This type of painting is sentimental and not authorized. Paintings should be as our artists in New York are doing. Do not introduce any new styles
- People must be intelligent enough to catch up this KC movement without being carried away by any sentimental wave
- The impersonalists and empiric philosophers consider the unalloyed devotees of the Lord sentimental fools, and thus they deride them
- The way of devotional service is neither sentimental nor mundane. It is the path of reality by which the living entity can attain the transcendental happiness of being freed from the three kinds of material miseries
- Those who are sane men, they are appreciating that here is a movement actually for the benefit... It is not sentimental, cheating, bluffing, economic development