Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Locked (3 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Security"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After saying this, Yadunandana Acarya took Raghunatha dasa with him and went out. By that time all the watchmen were deeply asleep because it was the end of the night
- All along he is thinking these things are like soldiers of security to safeguard his happy life, but they are described as "fallible soldiers'' because they will not help us at all
- At the house of Raghunatha dasa, the servant and watchman, not seeing him there, immediately went to inquire about him from his spiritual master, Yadunandana Acarya
- I have guaranteed their staying in India in the matter of their maintenance and security and still they are being asked to leave the country. I cannot understand what are the legal intricacies in this connection
- It is said by Lord Ramacandra, "I always give confidence and security to anyone who surrenders unto Me and decides definitely that He is My eternal servant, for that is My natural inclination"
- Security is a problem. Everyone in this material world, they have got four problems: how to eat, how to sleep, how to have sex, and how to become secure
- Srila Rupa Gosvami says, that not only is a devotee well protected by the Supreme Lord, but all the demigods, and even ordinary men, are anxious for his security and safety
- The animal is also working very hard for these four principles, and the man is also working very hard. That is common. But that is not security
- The king or government may levy taxes upon the citizens in various ways provided the king is able to give full protection to his subjects to assure the security of their life and property
- The Sanskrit word visvasta-ghata refers to one who breaks faith or causes a breach of trust. The mass of people should always feel security because of the government's protection
- There is so-called government, millions of rupees they are spending and taking salary, government house, but the praja, they have no security for their life income
- There, however, the watchmen alertly kept guard. Raghunatha dasa was thinking of various means by which to escape their vigilance
- To become a husband means to maintain a wife and children nicely by supplying wealth and security. However, a material husband cannot possibly do this, for he is dependent on his karma