Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Seconds (as in time)
second | seconds | second's
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Seconds (as in time)"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Because of Their (Balarama and Krsna) feeling affection for Nanda and Yasoda, Lord Krsna and Balarama became choked up, and for a few seconds They could not speak
- By such tiny advancements in material science the false egoist tries to challenge even the strength of the Supreme Lord, who can finish all man's tiny endeavors in less than a second
- Each and every planet within the universe travels at a very high speed. From a statement in Srimad-Bhagavatam it is understood that even the sun travels sixteen thousand miles in a second
- Every second of human life is meant for making an ultimate solution to the problems of life, i.e. repetition of birth and death and revolving in the cycle of 8,400,000 different species of life
- I was very much shocked to learn that you have again met with some motor accident on the way, and perhaps this is the second time you have broken your leg. So I do not know why such things are happening
- If a grown man were put into such a condition as the child within the abdomen, completely entangled in all respects, it would be impossible for him to live even for a few seconds
- If Krsna orders Varuna that "You make a heavy cyclone in this quarter," hundreds and thousands of demons will be killed within a second. So this is not the purpose, for... He does not come for killing
- If one is intelligent, he takes immediately: "Oh, it is so nice. He'll give me all protection? Let me surrender." Business finished in one second. But if he's a rascal, he wants to search out, make research work, then after many many births it will take
- If the yogi is reluctant to maintain any connection with the material world, he can, in less than a second, reach the transcendental Vaikuntha and appear there completely in his spiritual body which will be suitable for him in the spiritual atmosphere
- In our childhood we saw some yogi, he used to come to my father. So he said that he could go anywhere within very few seconds
- In our childhood we saw some yogi; he used to come to my father. He said that he could go anywhere within very few seconds
- It does not take Krsna even a second to offer anything we desire provided such thing is engaged in the service of the Lord
- It is stated by Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura that Krsna saved the cowherd boys from the blazing forest fire within a second, while their eyes were closed
- It is very easy to understand how we change our body. We are changing our body every moment, imperceptibly. Imperceptibly, we are changing our body every, every moment, every second. So change of body is a fact
- Krishna is the Supreme Proprietor of everything. If He likes, He can hand over to His devotee million of dollars in a second, but He is very cautious
- Krsna had left His friends on the bank of the Yamuna while they were engaged in lunch, and although He returned exactly one year later, the cowherd boys thought that He had returned within a second. That is the way Krsna's different energies act
- One can attain Krsna consciousness or divine life at once, within a second - or one may not attain such a state of life even after millions of births. It is only a matter of understanding and accepting the fact
- One has only to change the aspiration during the course of this present body, and for this there is need of training in the current duration of human life. This training can be begun at any stage of life, or even a few seconds before death
- One in the preliminary stage must find out always some duty, "What is there to work now for Krsna consciousness?" Karma karanam ucyate. They should not remain idle for a second. Always find out some duty. That is meditation. "How I shall work for Krsna?"
- One second of human life wasted in the vain research of planning for happiness in the material world can never be replaced, even if one spends millions of coins of gold
- One who is always absorbed in Krsna consciousness, and if by fortune at the time of death he thinks of Krsna, he is at once transferred within a second
- Our mind has to be fixed in something, because mind is never vacant. It is always fixed up or attached to some, something. Not for a second our mind is vacant. So this vacancy has to be filled up by the presence of Krsna. That is perfect yoga
- The common man, if he has no time to worship the Lord, may at least engage his hands for a few seconds in washing or sweeping the Lord's temple
- The mind is so forceful that you are sitting here, and within a second, you can go to your home or homeland, which may be ten thousand miles away, immediately
- The only test is how you have developed your attachment for Krsna. If you are serious about it, it can be done within a second. If you are not serious about it, it cannot be done in many lives. So that depends on your serious nature
- The pure devotee, simply by remembering the Lord's lotus feet at every second, at once becomes established in real trance because by such realization his mind and intelligence are completely cleansed of the diseases of material enjoyment
- The spiritual airplanes from the spiritual planets can take one back home, back to Godhead, in a second. The speed of such a spiritual plane can only be imagined
- The whole business is how to develop attachment for Krsna. If you have developed that attachment within a second, oh, then the business is finished within a second
- This material world is called the world of death. Every living being, beginning from Brahma, whose duration of life is some thousands of millions of years, down to the germs who live for a few seconds only, is struggling for existence
- This so-called advancement of civilization is maya. It will be finished at any second, but they do not know. They do not know. It will be finished at any second
- Training can be begun at any stage of life, or even a few seconds before death, but the usual procedure is for one to get the training from very early life, from the stage of brahmacarya
- You cannot enjoy unlimitedly. That is not possible. Just for few seconds, for few minutes, or for few hours, then it becomes disgusting. That is the material enjoyment. But the spiritual enjoyment, spiritual bliss is different. That is simply increasing
- You know what is the speed of mind. You are sitting here, and within a second your mind can go some ten thousand miles away, within a second. So even with that speed and running on, koti-sata-vatsara, you cannot go to the spiritual planet