Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
scream | screamed | screaming | screams
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Screaming"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- As Putana screamed loudly and forcefully, the earth with its mountains, and outer space with its planets, trembled. The lower planets and all directions vibrated, and people fell down, fearing that thunderbolts were falling upon them
- As she died screaming, there was a tremendous vibration on the earth and in the sky, on the upper and lower planets and in all directions, and people thought that thunderbolts were falling. Thus the nightmare of the Putana witch was over
- Screaming loudly, the demon (Balvala), who had been such a great disturbance to the pious brahmanas, fell to the ground like a great mountain with a red oxide peak being struck and smashed to the ground by a thunderbolt
- Some of the elephants fell to the ground, and some screamed in ecstasy. Seeing this, Balabhadra Bhattacarya was completely astonished
- There is earthquake, and we are afraid of this building may fall down, the cause of disturbances, then we become very much disturbed - sometimes screaming. So one who is not disturbed, even there is cause of disturbance, he is called dhira
- Tree you cut, there is no personality, it does not protest, "Why you are cutting?" It does not scream. But a man or animal, when you attempt to injure, it screams, it protests. That means consciousness is developed