Pages in category "Savarni Manu"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Chaya had a son named Savarni and a daughter named Tapati, who later became the wife of King Samvarana. Chaya's third child is known as Sanaiscara (Saturn). Vadava gave birth to two sons, namely the Asvini brothers
- Chaya, another wife of the sun-god, begot two sons named Sanaiscara and Savarni Manu, and one daughter, Tapati, who married Samvarana
- The great sage Narada instructed the tenets of this transcendental literature to Savarni Manu in order to teach those inhabitants of Bharata-varsa who strictly follow the principles of varnasrama-dharma how to achieve the devotional service of the Lord
- The Lord continued: Because of his great tolerance, I have given him a place not obtainable even by the demigods. He will become King of the heavenly planets during the period of the Manu known as Savarni
- The Manus who are prominent within this universe are as follows: Vamana as Vaivasvata Manu (the present age is under the Vaivasvata Manu), Sarvabhauma as Savarni Manu, Rsabha as Daksasavarni Manu, Visvaksena as Brahma-savarni Manu
- The various Manus existing in one day of Lord Brahma are as follows: (7) Vaivasvata, (8) Savarni, (9) Daksasavarni, (10) Brahma-savarni, ( 11) Dharma-savarni, (12) Rudra-savarni, (13) Deva-savarni and (14) Indra-savarni