Pages in category "Sauvira"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- After crossing these provinces (Brahmavarta, Kuruksetra, Matsya, Sarasvata, the province of the desert and the land of scanty water) He (Lord Krsna) gradually reached the Sauvira and Abhira provinces, then west of these, reached Dvaraka at last
- After receiving lessons from the great devotee Jada Bharata, King Rahugana of the state of Sauvira became completely aware of the constitutional position of the soul. He thus gave up the bodily conception completely
- Between those kingdoms (Hastinapur, Anarta, Sauvira and Kuruksetra) were many mountains, rivers, towns, villages, pasturing grounds and mining fields. The procession passed through all these places in its advance
- Bharata Maharaja, now Jada Bharata, was successfully accepted by King Rahugana, ruler of the states known as Sindhu and Sauvira
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: My dear King, after this, King Rahugana, ruler of the states known as Sindhu and Sauvira, was going to Kapilasrama
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: O best of the Pandu dynasty (Maharaja Pariksit), the King of the Sindhu and Sauvira states (Maharaja Rahugana) had great faith in discussions of the Absolute Truth
- The body of the King (Rahugana) is simply another transformation of earth, but within that body Your Lordship is situated and falsely thinking that you are the King of the state of Sauvira
- The procession of Lord Krsna's party advanced toward Hastinapura (New Delhi) and gradually passed through the kingdoms of Anarta (Gujarat Province), Sauvira (Surat), the great desert of Rajasthan, and then Kuruksetra