Kausala | Nagnajiti | Nagnijiti | Satya
- Satyā, Kauśalā, Nāgnajitī
- daughter of King Nagnajit of Ayodhyā
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► The 10 Sons of Krsna Born from Satya (10 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Satya"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- At the indication of her mother-in-law, Draupadi brought clothing, ornaments and garlands, and with this paraphernalia they received the queens Rukmini, Satyabhama, Bhadra, Jambavati, Kalindi, Mitravinda, Laksmana and the devoted Satya
- At the present moment this movement, Krsna consciousness movement, is meant for creating nice brahmanas with qualification. Satyam samo damas titiksa arjavam jnanam vijnanam astikyam brahma-karma svabhava-jam
- Brahmana, a brahmana's duty is to present himself an ideal human being. Satyam samo damas titiksa. Titiksa means toleration. "Oh, it is very cold. No, I cannot take bath." No. You must tolerate. You must tolerate
- Brahmanas are satyam samah damah. He must be truthful, he must control the senses, control the mind... samo damah,... He must be tolerant. He should not be agitated in trifle matters
- Buddhih means intelligence. Jnanam means knowledge. Asammohah means freedom from illusion. Ksama. Ksama, forgiveness. Satyam, truth. Damah. Damah means controlling the senses, and samah, to keep the mind equibalanced
- Havirdhana, the son of Maharaja Antardhana, had a wife named Havirdhani, who gave birth to six sons, named Barhisat, Gaya, Sukla, Krsna, Satya and Jitavrata
- Havisman, Sukrta, Satya, Jaya, Murti and others will be the seven sages, the Suvasanas and Viruddhas will be among the demigods, and Sambhu will be their king, Indra
- In the age of Satya your four legs were established by the four principles of austerity, cleanliness, mercy & truthfulness. But it appears that three of your legs are broken due to rampant irreligion in the form of pride, lust for women, and intoxication
- In the womb of his wife Bhoja, Viravrata begot two sons named Manthu and Pramanthu. In the womb of his wife Satya, Manthu begot a son named Bhauvana, and in the womb of his wife Dusana, Bhauvana begot a son named Tvasta
- Satya said, "Many heroic prospects tried to defeat the bulls, but unfortunately they were all severely struck, and they returned to their homes as defeated invalids"
- Satya said, "My father arranged for an assembly for my svayamvara, and to test the strength and heroism of the prospective bridegrooms, he stipulated that they each fight with his seven ferocious bulls, which had long, sharp horns"
- Satyam saucam tapo samah damah titiksah. This is godly civilization. And this godly civilization can be given to the whole world by India. That is India's special privilege. Because in other countries beyond India they are almost asuri-jana and ugra-karma
- Satyam. This word means that one should not distort the truth
- Sometimes Satya was called Nagnajiti, for she was the daughter of King Nagnajit. King Nagnajit wanted to give the hand of his daughter to any prince who could defeat seven very strong, stalwart bulls maintained by him
- The brahmanas are situated in the supreme transcendental mode of nature-sattva-guna. Because of this, they are fixed in mind control (sama), sense control (dama), and truthfulness (satya)
- The king of Kosala province was called Nagnajit. He was very pious and was a follower of the Vedic ritualistic ceremonies. His most beautiful daughter was named Satya
- The ksetrajna is the eternal spirit, whereas the ksetra is matter, which is temporary and ephemeral. This eternal truth is summarized in the Vedas in the aphorism brahma satyam jagan mithya: "Spirit is fact and the world is a false shadow"
- There are many, so many theories for avoiding God consciousness. But that's not very practical. Therefore in the Kali-yuga, it is said, dharma satyam, the truth is neglected, the dharma is neglected. It is reduced