This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Saranagati of Bhaktivinoda (1 P)
Pages in category "Saranagati"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Saranagati, or surrender, means acceptance or firm belief that wherever the surrendered soul lives he is always protected by the Supreme Personality of Godhead; he is never alone or unprotected
- Saranagati, surrender to Krsna, is our only business. This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to teach people to, not to declare independence, which is not possible, nor to try to make this world happy without Krsna
- Saranagati, surrender, means to have firm conviction that "Krsna will protect me. I am engaged in Krsna's service, so Krsna will give me protection."
- Saranagati, surrender. Surrender means that "I am surrendering to Krsna with full faith that He is quite competent and able to give me protection." This is called surrender